[HUMOR][EPIC 4G TOUCH EDITION] You know you're rooted when..

Search This thread

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
That's cold man, I'd never send my wife to bed alone at night ... I mean, she complains that the laptop and phone screens are to bright for her to sleep, but that's her problem! ;)

LMFAO!!
I usually go to bed on my own, cos my misses falls asleep on the sofa watching tv, then I go on the computer, and then I go to bed and leave her on the sofa.....

Wait.....

You know your under the thumb when u wait for ur other half to fall asleep BEFORE messing with ur rooted phone =/

lems111

Jun 5, 2009
You know you are rooted when, you show off your phone with a brand new cm build to ppl clueless of cm or root; i.e. wife, boss, coworkers, etc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: afinch1992

likeurface

May 18, 2011
You know you're rooted when you make up excuses to avoid going to the movie theater because Calkulin just released another update.

Expecting the worst so the best is better

madocs

Feb 19, 2009
TEXAS
OnePlus 7
Moto G Power
so many wife and girlfriend references, glad to know I'm not alone (~sniffle~) Staying on point...

You know you're rooted when the wife gets pissed because you have to setup your phone alarm clock all the time!

"Doesn't that thing save your alarm settings!? You do that almost every night!"

I could quote-out the rest of the conversation, but I doubt that is required...

Overstew

Oct 3, 2010
You know you're rooted if you download a ROM over 4G...during a movie at the movie theatre. (True Story)

afinch1992

Jan 13, 2012
you know you're rooted when your family calls you asking if you're dead, because you were flashing new roms so much the past week.

radrian92

Nov 16, 2010
Placentia
You know you're rooted when Christmas doesn't happen on December 25, but every time a new leak/ROM comes out :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

mx499

Dec 19, 2011
You know you're rooted when.. You see this hot chick, you approach her, conversing a few words, showing interest. You insist that she should have your number, she whips out an iPhone from her purse to take your number. You then tell her that you just forgot that you hadn't paid your phone bill and won't be on for a while, you apologize and walk away.

.: Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy S II™ Epic™ 4G Touch ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ :.

hilarious

you know you are rooted, when you forget to set an alarm after flashing, and miss a class in the morning. (true story.. =( )

Last edited:

Koserman

Apr 6, 2011
Atlanta
You know you're rooted when you install a new ROM during class and get kicked out because the stinking boot up sound isn't removed.

icedclown

Oct 24, 2011
You know your rooted when you flash something in cwm at work and soft brick so you lite to your boss so you can leave early to access Odin at home

you know your rooted when your boss lets you bring your laptop to work so you can flash new roms and tell her whichs ones are ones she will like :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when your girlfriend doesn't understand why you spend so much time "fixing" a brand new phone.
    You know you're rooted....
    when you miss a call from friends or family, and they ask why....
    You tell them that you must have been "in recovery", and don't understand the strange looks they give you:
    "Mom, I DON'T have a drug problem!"
    You know you're rooted when the term sextape has lost its original meaning in your mind.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
    You know your rooted when you flash something in cwm at work and soft brick so you lite to your boss so you can leave early to access Odin at home

You know you're rooted when... you never have to clear out your sms inbox because you just do it when you flash a new rom.