Help me please !!!

Search This thread

JeromeSama

Feb 19, 2012
Johor bahru
Btw is it a must to erase everything on my cell n backup data before flashing a rom ?
Why is that has to be done ?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

JeromeSama

Feb 19, 2012
Johor bahru
I have titanium backup n backed up current stock ROM , contacts via gmail

im just researching which rom to flash

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève

I would personally recommend you flashing this sense 3.5 rom which i'm using and it's pretty stable with an amazing battery life...and i'm planning on staying with it until a proper sense 4 rom is released or a complete aosp one...

Reactions: JeromeSama

JeromeSama

Feb 19, 2012
Johor bahru
Hmmm what bout leedriod or something driod ? Cyanogenmod 7. 2?
Im using 2.1 sense & I don't really liked it

csection

Apr 15, 2012

Well Sense 3.5 is way better than Sense 2.1, but Sense based ROMs are generally a little slower (owing to all the animations and effects).
I am using this. It is a custom CM7.2 based ROM (I am using this with lordmodUEv9.5-ICS-BFS kernel). Its quite fast and very much responsive.

I would personally recommend you flashing this sense 3.5 rom which i'm using and it's pretty stable with an amazing battery life...and i'm planning on staying with it until a proper sense 4 rom is released or a complete aosp one...

Slightly offtopic, how good is the battery backup?

Last edited:

JeromeSama

Feb 19, 2012
Johor bahru
Hmm sense based rom is like what you mention , but I prefer cm 7.2
battery wise I foumd setvsel it helps alot ...
I want cm 7 then sense
is it a bad choice ?

Thanks for asking

JeromeSama

Feb 19, 2012
Johor bahru
How is cm7.2 custom rom ? Im bit scared & Nervous on which to flash . I liked ice cream theme so Im not sure ...

Teichopsia

Feb 26, 2012
Panama
Before you flash, make sure you read the instructions. I jave the bad tendency of not reading first, which has led to a lot of trial and errors. I believe it was with cm7.2, when I flashed it it got stuck on the bootscreen. Later on I found out that you needed to flash cm7.1 and then cm7.2 for it to work. Some are full roms, others are just updates.

What to flash? That depends on what you like once you start flashing. Do try to stay with the same rom for a few days. That is, nevermind.... you'll find your own way.

Last thing, titanium backup is a 50-50 thing from what i've read so far. By restoring apps using TB it could bring errors. Once again, thats a 50-50 and nothing by my own experience. I download everything all over again. Before your first flash, make a backup of your rom... I forgot to do that one :D

Sent from a dream.

JeromeSama

Feb 19, 2012
Johor bahru
I know that ive to flash current rom on rom manager , backup data on sd card , back up data for apps , contacts through gmail, sms etc
its all done just im not sure which to flash , its more like I can't decide. But I really like ics 4.0 theme so im still deciding
anyways thank you for the advice , warning :))

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't use gmail & google play store after rooting my phone i don;t know what happen . but other then that everything is fine .:confused:

try going to applications and after going to "All" tab, look for google play store and then clear data. After you do that, restart phone and try using market again.

Well Sense 3.5 is way better than Sense 2.1, but Sense based ROMs are generally a little slower (owing to all the animations and effects).
    I am using this. It is a custom CM7.2 based ROM (I am using this with lordmodUEv9.5-ICS-BFS kernel). Its quite fast and very much responsive.

Slightly offtopic, how good is the battery backup?
    Before you flash, make sure you read the instructions. I jave the bad tendency of not reading first, which has led to a lot of trial and errors. I believe it was with cm7.2, when I flashed it it got stuck on the bootscreen. Later on I found out that you needed to flash cm7.1 and then cm7.2 for it to work. Some are full roms, others are just updates.

What to flash? That depends on what you like once you start flashing. Do try to stay with the same rom for a few days. That is, nevermind.... you'll find your own way.

Last thing, titanium backup is a 50-50 thing from what i've read so far. By restoring apps using TB it could bring errors. Once again, thats a 50-50 and nothing by my own experience. I download everything all over again. Before your first flash, make a backup of your rom... I forgot to do that one :D

Sent from a dream.