[ROM] [CM11] [kitkat 4.4.4] [NAND] LionDroid V3.1

Search This thread

black0000

Mar 6, 2013
mumbai
The sdcard is already fat32. The problem is with the recovery (twrp 2.7.1.0) provided in the boot.img (previously renamed zImage and putted on the sdcard) on the main page ("new kernel 310mb") that can't mount /external_sd. I get this error messages coming from a fresh install :

Code:
E:Unable to find partition size for '/boot'
E:Unable to find partition size for '/recovery'
E:Unable to recreate and-sec folder.
E:Unable to mount storage.
E:Unable to mount /external_sd during GUI start up.
E:Unable to mount /external_sd/TWRP/.twrps when trying to read settings file.

I tried with twrp 2.8.4.0 recovery equipped with omni 5.0 and successful mounted all partitions, but quickly after installed LionDroid (3.1) the /data and /sdcard partitions become inaccessible. Should I have to use a specific kernel or bootfiles/fota in order to successfully flash the rom with its partition scheme?

copy rom in internal memory and flash it from there

Reactions: nima.yavari

nima.yavari

Feb 16, 2014
tehran
Reactions: N34S

tuuguuud

Oct 18, 2012
I want to flash korean Wave2(SHW-M210S). with Liondroid. But wifi, bluetooth not working. If you can upload fix for bluetooth, wifi driver I'm very thankful for you!

george_wave

May 5, 2016
Hi, good job, thanks.
But where is the patch for GPS? Flashed newest version (kernel 3.0.101 2014-08-06, cm 4.4.4 KTU84Q 8d28259dbe) and GPS doesn't work.

yassinenissay

Dec 26, 2016
Is it possible to install android kit kat on samsung wave 3 gt-s 8600?

Is it possible to install android kit kat on samsung wave 3 gt-s 8600?

Please if you can do it, please show me how to do it

TheBasterd

Jan 10, 2014
Hell
Great work. Thanks hitted.

Quick question : Can't we have pico gapps on our wave? I have used it on my note 2 and it is much better than slim ones. The pico version just installs the core basic google services need to run the play store and is very easy on the RAM.

I know I am being noobish and asking too much from you, but this thing has baffled me to my very core. Why not use pico gapps instead? Core. Get it? :silly:

Anyways, good to see some activity on this part of the forum.

PS : I still use my wave. 5 years and still here. Awesome. Thanks guys.

Top Liked Posts