[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r1] LineageOS 16.0 [riva] [ported]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sunnyraj84348

Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2016
India
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-source anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
IR Blaster
Encryption not working

Instructions :

1. Download Rom , Treble-Enabler , Fixes , Gapps
  2. Reboot To Recovery
  3. Wipe System, Data , Davik , Cache , Vendor
  4. Flash Treble Enabler , Flash Los rom zip (No Need To Extract , It Is Flashable)
  5. Flash SgsiFix 1 , 2 3
  6. Flash LagFix
  7. Flash gapps
  8. Flash VolteFix
  9. Flash bt fix to prevent setting reset after each reboot
  10. Reboot

Downloads:

Rom : Lineage Os
TrebleEnabler : Download
Fixes : Download
FrontCamfix : Download
Gapps : Download

XDA:DevDB Information
Lineage OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 5A

contributors
sunnyraj84348 , riteshsaxena , tr

Thanks To Erfan For His Amazing Work On Android P gsi

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-08-18

Created 2018-08-18
Last Updated 2018-08-18

Last edited:

theai1991

Nov 24, 2012
Can I disable google search bar and navigation bar ? :D Can I flash magisk 16.0 on this rom ?

Last edited:

theai1991

Nov 24, 2012
You can install launchers , add qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 in vendor/build.prop to disable nav bar

Magisk v16.7 recommended
I installed nova launcher and edit build.prop . Now it worked perfectly. in my opinion, it is more stable than oreo .:fingers-crossed: thank you for your hardwork again. :fingers-crossed: scrubble camera only work in portrait mode with front camera. I'm considering to use open camera

Last edited:

sunnyraj84348

Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2016
India

Hariss26

Oct 3, 2017
Not work for me

I follow your instruction step by step,but still not work (Bootloop).. maybe you can upload the video instruction how to install this rom. Thank you

solidfoxhound

Jul 8, 2018
How to disable the software keys?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

The UI elements in the status bar are not properly scaled. Btw, nice work man. Pie so soon? Wasn't expecting. Thanks Dev. <3

Ayata Naoi

Jun 24, 2017
Salatiga
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-source anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
IR Blaster
Encryption not working

Instructions :

2. Reboot To Recovery
  4. Flash Treble Enabler , Flash Los rom zip (No Need To Extract , It Is Flashable)
  5. Flash SgsiFix 1 , 2 3
  6. Flash LagFix
  7. Flash gapps
  8. Flash VolteFix
  10. Reboot

Downloads:

contributors

Version Information

Created 2018-08-18
Last Updated 2018-08-18

Dark mode didnt work sir

Che0063

Aug 19, 2018
Hmm. The first boot after carefully following everything in the first post, I'm getting 'to start android, enter your password.' and on top is:

Android System
There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details.

I press OK, then I can enter any random password and it will say:

"The password you entered is correct, but unfortunately your data is corrupt. To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backup up to your Google Account."

It will boot into my recovery, run a script quickly, and then reboot and the same thing will occur.

sunnyraj84348

Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2016
India
Hmm. The first boot after carefully following everything in the first post, I'm getting 'to start android, enter your password.' and on top is:

Android System
There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details.

I press OK, then I can enter any random password and it will say:

"The password you entered is correct, but unfortunately your data is corrupt. To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backup up to your Google Account."

It will boot into my recovery, run a script quickly, and then reboot and the same thing will occur.

Your data encrypted , do full clean

Reactions: Che0063

sunnyraj84348

Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2016
India
How to disable the software keys?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

The UI elements in the status bar are not properly scaled. Btw, nice work man. Pie so soon? Wasn't expecting. Thanks Dev. <3

Change dp to set it properly

Add this line in vendor/build.prop to remove navbar

qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

Reactions: solidfoxhound

Che0063

Aug 19, 2018
Your data encrypted , do full clean

Thank you for your fast response. I think I did a full clean (TWRP>Wipe>Advanced Wipe>, and select everything) but it is still happening. should DM-Verity be enabled or disabled?

I disabled DM-Verity a few hours ago, just before trying to install this rom. Now I don't know how to enable it again. I am now restoring a full backup (11 partitions) from a few days ago, before I did any of this DM-Verity setting change.

Last edited:

Che0063

Aug 19, 2018
Ok, I got everything sorted now. Only every time I start up it still tells me that there is something wrong with my device. It also asks me to choose sim card every time.
Will there be any possibility of overclocking? I know that requires a custom rom, but none support pie right now.

Thank you for this ROM though, it is very appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    IR Blaster
    Encryption not working

Instructions :

2. Reboot To Recovery
    5. Flash SgsiFix 1 , 2 3
    6. Flash LagFix
    7. Flash gapps
    8. Flash VolteFix
    10. Reboot

Downloads:

contributors

Version Information

Created 2018-08-18
    Last Updated 2018-08-18
    Can I disable google search bar and navigation bar ? :D Can I flash magisk 16.0 on this rom ?

You can install launchers , add qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 in vendor/build.prop to disable nav bar

Magisk v16.7 recommended
    I installed nova launcher and edit build.prop . Now it worked perfectly. in my opinion, it is more stable than oreo .:fingers-crossed: thank you for your hardwork again. :fingers-crossed: scrubble camera only work in portrait mode with front camera. I'm considering to use open camera

Use this scrubber cam : https://drive.google.com/file/d/15X5cWrWnA5MJUBv74dAXE3SjP4IPPSCV/view?usp=drivesdk

Mine working perfectly

Magisk v16.7 recommended