[s4][nandroid][twrp] stock tmous 2.35.531.7 710rd

Search This thread

fabiane79

Mar 8, 2008
Atlanta
www.linkedin.com
For those stuck at recovery/ haven't received the elusive OTA update / or STOCK ROM for any valid reason, this is a PURE STOCK TMOUS 2.35.531.7 710RD FIRMWARE BACKUP. The backup includes BOOT,SYSTEM, DATA and RECOVERY. (THIS IS A STOCK NANDROID I GOT MY REPLACED MY PHONE FROM TMOBILE on 9/27/2012

I will include a NANDROID with superuser and moved/remove bloatware files to data/app

YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL TWRP2 RECOVERY

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR you can download it from the link below (IF YOU HAVE A DROPBOX COPY TO YOUR DROPBOX INSTEAD OF DOWNLOADING SO IT KEEP DROPBOX AVAILABLE)

fabiane79 dropbox

mdiaz33685 dropbox

frankd14321 server

-----------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

As several people have experienced, when upgrading their HTC One S to the 4.0.4 update (TMOUS 2.35) you will not be able to tether using stock hotspot unless you have the US $35 DATA 5GB plan that allows you to tether. Because I use more than 5GB a month of DATA and choose to have the unlimited data plan from TMOBILE for $30 this is the working around to be able to tether....

search on android market for FoxFi (wireless hotspot program that doesn't require root). It works and works well, but when the screen times out, it stops transferring data to the connected device. Make sure to check Stay awake under the Developer options under the Settings. I have try and been using FoxFi and has my signature on the app.
-----------------------------------------------------------
HTC ONE S is releasing Jelly Bean in the Month of October to November

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/47780/htc-one-s-x-jelly-bean

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/47785/htc-sense-4-plus-features

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/10/02/htc-one-x-one-s-jelly-bean-update-arriving-this-month

http://www.golem.de/news/hands-on-ht...0-94817-3.html

Last edited:

frettfreak

Jan 19, 2010
Apple Valley, CA
For those stuck at recovery/ haven't received the elusive OTA update / or STOCK ROM for any valid reason, this is a PURE STOCK TMOUS 2.35.531.7 710RD FIRMWARE BACKUP. The backup includes BOOT,SYSTEM, DATA and RECOVERY.

I will include a NANDROID with superuser and moved/remove bloatware files to data/app

KILLER!!!! Was waiting for this just didnt know if i could put SU in there and be rooted or not (obviously my device already is). will just wait for the upload with it already done.... any chance I could take out the recovery partition and it would still work??

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

If I decide to flash this, will HBoot get updated? thx
i was wondering that with the OTA. My phone is rooted but my wifes isnt yet adn she has hboot 1.09... dont want to mess that up lol for when i do root it for her.

DirtySant0

Sep 24, 2010
www.atomickong.tumblr.com
Just curious and because I dont know any better at this point, why do the Dropbox files show as modified earlier this year and not on 9/27/12?

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Just curious and because I dont know any better at this point, why do the Dropbox files show as modified earlier this year and not on 9/27/12?

NVRmind... I guess u havent had a chance to upload the file yet. Sorry for being impatient :silly:

tatuk

Mar 20, 2011
Toronto
I have brand-new phone from Wind Mobile. It's usually a clone of TMOUS. However, the versions are different...
I have 2.39.1500.3.

Not sure if it worth to flash....

Any advice?

fabiane79

Mar 8, 2008
Atlanta
www.linkedin.com
for those stuck at recovery/ haven't received the elusive ota update / or stock rom for any valid reason, this is a pure stock tmous 2.35.531.7 710rd firmware backup. The backup includes boot,system, data and recovery. (this is a stock nandroid i got my replaced my phone from tmobile on 9/27/2012

i will include a nandroid with superuser and moved/remove bloatware files to data/app

i will have the links shortly dropbox is taking for ever...

If your looking for tmous ruu 1.84 and nandroid 2.35.531.7 710rd you can download it from my dropbox (if you have a dropbox copy to your dropbox instead of downloading so it keep my dropbox available)

nandroid has been added

fmedrano1977

May 1, 2009
San Antonio, TX
On a previous Nandroid on a different thread, those who flashed it said their Wi-Fi wouldn't connect, is that this case with this one?

T-MobileUS HTC One S running Stock Rooted 2.21.

blessup

Nov 26, 2010
Will I loose root if I install full nandroid and will this work with twrp or just cwm?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

blessup

Nov 26, 2010
Does this update have quick setting in drop down?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

@l3X

Jun 16, 2011
Saint Paul
Anyone got this too work? How about a mirror? The drop box which has the files had been disabled because of too much traffic. I'd love to give it a whirl...:D thanks!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Snotmann

Jun 24, 2008
Could somebody explain why i should flash this nandroid backup to my phone ? Whats so special about this ?!

I Know its the newest stock rom so far, but is there even more ? LIke a new radio or something ?

Top Liked Posts