Help with battery mod! Please!

Search This thread

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
I need help there's a battery mod I've wanted that I have tried doin myself. I keep messing it up. So if someone knows how to do it easily can u please help me make a flushable zip? It would be sooooooo appreciated! Its the Digital Numbers by Zaphod-Beeblebrox:

On this site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1434061

Please I will be so grateful!!!!

Its for SC rom v4. :)

Last edited:

kindacrazyazn

Oct 18, 2010
Bay Area, CA
I need help there's a battery mod I've wanted that I have tried doin myself. I keep messing it up. So if someone knows how to do it easily can u please help me make a flushable zip? It would be sooooooo appreciated! Its the Digital Numbers by Zaphod-Beeblebrox:

Umm, i am not sure if you read the first few lines but it does say that it is for ICS 4.0.3 for CM and Samsung type ROMs. I am pretty sure that our v4 is neither one of those and that is probably why you keep messing up.

If you want to change the battery icon i am pretty sure you can use ROM Toolbox to change it. ROM Toolbox is in the market and is a free download unless you go Pro which gives you more option on things can do.

Reactions: 09CarreraS

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
Umm, i am not sure if you read the first few lines but it does say that it is for ICS 4.0.3 for CM and Samsung type ROMs. I am pretty sure that our v4 is neither one of those and that is probably why you keep messing up.

If you want to change the battery icon i am pretty sure you can use ROM Toolbox to change it. ROM Toolbox is in the market and is a free download unless you go Pro which gives you more option on things can do.

Ya. Thanks for the reply. In the http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1449631 post on the second page, I was talking to athris about making some from this site. And he was able to. So apparently it is possible.
Rom toolbox works but I heard it switches back on boot...

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
Give me a day or two and I will try and get it done for ya. Can't promise anything as OT has cut into all of my free time lately ....

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
Give me a day or two and I will try and get it done for ya. Can't promise anything as OT has cut into all of my free time lately ....

well id be very grateful if u can. thank u so much. i tried to get it from rom toolbox and bootlooped. i fixed it but still. its anoying! lol :)

cryhavok13

Jan 15, 2012
Whittier
What I've noticed from rom toolbox is that it reverts randomly to the stock battery icon if you flash it though bootstrap it is permanent

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
Finally had a chance to get it done for ya. I've also added this to the 1% Battery options in the themes/apps thread

1%DigitalNumbers
**note, numbers will count up from the point you are at to 100 while charging

1%DigitalNumbers.zip
1329578779294.png

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
Dude u are amazing I've wanted this for so long! Your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap. Is it possible for u to make this go with jrw 28 reboot in menu screen option?

And also I think its still in 10% inraments.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

JRW, whats that date widget, and can you pm me that wallpaper? Thanks!

The widget is simple calendar widget and works really well with my Gmail and Facebook calendars.
    Ill get the wallpaper coming to ya.