[Q]Alternate Samsung Firmware Download Links?

Search This thread

DiDA™

Jun 18, 2013
Last edited:

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Yeah takes me about 2 hours from there.Cant remember which exact firmware it was, but Ive seen someone uploading roms to a site called "mega" and it only takes 20 mins..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

DiDA™

Jun 18, 2013
Yeah takes me about 2 hours from there.Cant remember which exact firmware it was, but Ive seen someone uploading roms to a site called "mega" and it only takes 20 mins..

2 hours is nothing. I wouldn't mind waiting 2 hours but for me it says 9 hours!

If only I could find those MEGA links.. :/

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Lol Joku, hed be quicker driving to my house and fladhing it here than using rapidgator.

I dont know if that mega is "private" but its fast.I had got a few roms (unbranded/o2/tmobile) so I cant remember which one was from mega.

Good luck anyhow

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Lol Joku, hed be quicker driving to my house and fladhing it here than using rapidgator.

I dont know if that mega is "private" but its fast.I had got a few roms (unbranded/o2/tmobile) so I cant remember which one was from mega.

Good luck anyhow

Im sorry I had a lot of firmwares uploaded in hotfile and i lost a lot of money when they closed the website. Terafile dont tell me nothing special. I dont like Terafile or Rapidgator but... we can give thanks we have something ;)

DiDA™

Jun 18, 2013
Left the computer on all night and woke up this morning and I still had to wait 30 mins for it to finish. :mad:

After the download finished, went ahead and flashed my GS4 and now everything is ok! :D

cyyong95

Apr 14, 2012
Sammobile and Samsung-Updates website are so ****ing annoying with their limited download speeds from these file hosting websites. Last time it was free to use and now it's ****ed up

Top Liked Posts