G3 thoughts

Search This thread

ECrispy

Jun 25, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
You mean You don't need cases and prefer wireless charging. You don't speak for everyone tho. I care less about wireless charging but enjoy a variety of cases to mix it up.

I agree on the boot loader. Its gonna suck

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I did buy a case. Verizon could've gone with standard model with no wireless charging, I'm glad they included it at no extra cost. For me it is worth the compromise of having less case choice but I understand your point of view.

big70tom

Aug 20, 2011
Exeter, CA 93221
These devs are smarter than me, won't they be able to beat the new bootloader someway?

Sent from the BEST phone I've ever owned my LG G2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The good news is that the LG G2 is a great phone, and there is no reason to spend the extra money on the G3.

Thanks Devs, from my LG G2
    Well I'm a phone junky. I've had the g2 longer than any phone ever. I just hope there is more to g3 than been released so far.

Also wish you could buy one of the new phones from One or OPPO and use them on Verizon

Sent from the BEST phone I've ever owned my LG G2
    I just don't get it sometimes. People are killing the HTC M8 and even more so the Galaxy S5 for being "more of the same", so LG works on a totally revamped UI, a (industry first) 2k screen and more that's yet to be seen and people are now complaining because they're "reaching too high"?

I understand the battery concerns, but that's speculation at this point. I am not a huge fan of the UI, but I also hated the original UI on my G2, it's grown on me with the help of LGs built in themes. I, for one, am glad they are trying to make their phones drastically different.
    I think HTC will inevitably be gone. Everytime one of the people does something that is of really high quality, such as their recent design guy, they leave. LG is one company that has the resources to go toe to toe with Samsung and Apple. I'm not complaining, I just don't want them to lose the momentum they gained. As for LG ui? I loved it from jump... Much better than Sense or TW

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk