[Q] Looking for Blu Life Play L090a Stock Rom

Search This thread
I need help!!

Trying to flash the stock roms I received from here-->> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2370987

I always get a mismatch error suggesting that the software I'm loading isn't correct. Looking at my phone, the model is a bit different.
It's (L090a) while the models listed are (L100a & L100i). :confused:

My phone's recovery has been blocked by my carrier Digicel so I'm unable to enter recovery, let alone do any backups via CWM.

Does anyone have access to this stock rom? or at least the correct preloader will do. :D

biitci

Apr 7, 2014
Unlocked bootloader?

I need help!!

Trying to flash the stock roms I received from here-->> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2370987

I always get a mismatch error suggesting that the software I'm loading isn't correct. Looking at my phone, the model is a bit different.
It's (L090a) while the models listed are (L100a & L100i). :confused:

My phone's recovery has been blocked by my carrier Digicel so I'm unable to enter recovery, let alone do any backups via CWM.

Does anyone have access to this stock rom? or at least the correct preloader will do. :D

I'm just curious as to whether you found anything to unlock the bootloader on the L090a. Thats the model I have and my bootloader is locked up tighter than an virgin in a convent.

I'm just curious as to whether you found anything to unlock the bootloader on the L090a. Thats the model I have and my bootloader is locked up tighter than an virgin in a convent.

Well, in short, not yet. But there's hope.

Curently, I have no access to CWM. I was a bit hasty and flashed a ROM for a Blu Life VIEW! My phone couldn't boot, was bricked. I tried flashing the cwm files from lopestorm and I had access to cwm for the first time, but even after flashing the stock L100 files, it couldn't boot. Used a friend's blu life play to extract the stock rom using MTK Droid Tools. Tried hard to revive it.

Currently it's working but back to square one. When I flash a new recovery file (which worked before) the phone doesn't boot and needs to be reflashed and reformatted. Hoping to get some help from a professional. Just have to figure out a way to get the cwm to work.

Realised too that the bootloader being locked isn't a problem once you're using SP Flash Tools.

After searching for a while, I found a way to get CWM on the device. Let me know if you want to know the method I used.

Experimenting with some custom roms at the moment :)

Reactions: kriptkeeper

kriptkeeper

Aug 14, 2010
After searching for a while, I found a way to get CWM on the device. Let me know if you want to know the method I used.

Yes we are very much interested. Quite a few of us have that same problem and have been looking around but haven't been successful. Please share your method with us.

Thanks we really appreciate it.

biitci

Apr 7, 2014

Very very very interested. I don't care what I have to put on this phone to get it away from the clutches of the carrier ... well I do care but then again I don't. Let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your awesomeness :good:

ghostslayer96

Jun 19, 2014
cwm

ok so i got a blu life play also and digicel is also my carrier. i did this to get cwm. i forgot where i got the recovery so i uploaded my

YOUR DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED BEFORE TRYING.

1.download recovery.img https://mega.co.nz/#!Ho4FTLwS!Z-S1VW34cjwf51dfy-Y_jrCFe2Fy7f4Ar4Wucf3ttGM[/url]
2. use moblieuncle tools to flash ( many vids on youtube etc)
3. reboot into recovery by holding lock and volume up key

tell me if u guys get any roms to work. i tried the 4.4.2 kitkat but got stuck at bootscreen luckily i could still enter cwm to restore...

ALSO BEFORE TRYING ANY ROM BACKUP YOUR CURRENT ROM.

dtgo

Jun 18, 2007
Google Pixel 7
Google Pixel 7 Pro
ok so i got a blu life play also and digicel is also my carrier. i did this to get cwm. i forgot where i got the recovery so i uploaded my

YOUR DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED BEFORE TRYING.

1.download recovery.img https://mega.co.nz/#!Ho4FTLwS!Z-S1VW34cjwf51dfy-Y_jrCFe2Fy7f4Ar4Wucf3ttGM[/url]
2. use moblieuncle tools to flash ( many vids on youtube etc)
3. reboot into recovery by holding lock and volume up key

tell me if u guys get any roms to work. i tried the 4.4.2 kitkat but got stuck at bootscreen luckily i could still enter cwm to restore...

ALSO BEFORE TRYING ANY ROM BACKUP YOUR CURRENT ROM.

is there a list of roms that actually work with our device

seth_denis

May 22, 2016
Well, in short, not yet. But there's hope.

Curently, I have no access to CWM. I was a bit hasty and flashed a ROM for a Blu Life VIEW! My phone couldn't boot, was bricked. I tried flashing the cwm files from lopestorm and I had access to cwm for the first time, but even after flashing the stock L100 files, it couldn't boot. Used a friend's blu life play to extract the stock rom using MTK Droid Tools. Tried hard to revive it.

Currently it's working but back to square one. When I flash a new recovery file (which worked before) the phone doesn't boot and needs to be reflashed and reformatted. Hoping to get some help from a professional. Just have to figure out a way to get the cwm to work.

Realised too that the bootloader being locked isn't a problem once you're using SP Flash Tools.

If you still have this file could you upload it. I really need a file to get mine working again. WOuld be very much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.