[ROM]GB MIUI MB865 GFAN_120617_miuiV1.3 16-04-2012

Search This thread

smgulsby

Feb 4, 2012
its probably miui patchrom, which is a miui official porting method i guess you could say, it ports miui from a stock gb rom, i was actually thinking of doing this when i got hold of a working atrix 2 again. Its basically turns a stock rom (2.3.6 motoblur) into a miui rom, you cant really tell it was based on a stock rom, but they are usually just as stable as stock, all features working.

Bpear I downloaded this, the ATT, and restored. Had fc's for messaging and settings. Kept hard rebooting as well. Otherwise looked like something i wouldn't mind trying as long as it was ported a little better.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

T

tmease1

Anyone have any screenshots? If you can get one before it reboots on ya. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

hankbizzo5

Nov 13, 2008
Ct,Eastern
Looks nice but I would rather have one of the devs here compile a similar rom..... Who knows what you are really getting unless you tear the file apart and start snooping around.....

T

tmease1

Looks nice but I would rather have one of the devs here compile a similar rom..... Who knows what you are really getting unless you tear the file apart and start snooping around.....

I agree. I'm going to wait till something more stable comes out.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
Google Pixel 7a
got this up and running with out any fc's and all in english( v 1.3) i deleted most of the encluded apps with the rom and restored all mine with titanium. been wanting to try a new rom, but im not a fan of miui iphone look so im using go launcher ex instead. i changed the language in my build prop from zh to en and location thats righ below it to us and did a reboot. now toggles in status bar are in english. seems slightly slower than the lithium rom i was running but not much after i installed set cpu and my other apps. anyway, nice rom and looking forward to maybe an update to this.

thinking of pulling the framework.res and system ui and makeing a theme with the online kitchen in a bit. if i do ill post some shots.

Last edited:
T

tmease1

got this up and running with out any fc's and all in english( v 1.3) i deleted most of the encluded apps with the rom and restored all mine with titanium. been wanting to try a new rom, but im not a fan of miui iphone look so im using go launcher ex instead. i changed the language in my build prop from zh to en and location thats righ below it to us and did a reboot. now toggles in status bar are in english. seems slightly slower than the lithium rom i was running but not much after i installed set cpu and my other apps. anyway, nice rom and looking forward to maybe an update to this.

thinking of pulling the framework.res and system ui and makeing a theme with the online kitchen in a bit. if i do ill post some shots.

Does this not have is own theme manager? Miui usually does. I know it's a port and things are probably missing but i was curious if it had it.

T

tmease1

so, the only problem im having is that i cant buy anything from the market. i can download free apps and purchased apps but cannot buy any. any fix for this?

Your credit card is maxed out. Try another one. ;) :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Last edited:

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
so, the only problem im having is that i cant buy anything from the market. i can download free apps and purchased apps but cannot buy any. any fix for this?

I had a similar issue on my a501. Couldn't purchase. Got some error that stated to try again.

In the end, I did a manual install of a new market app. AKA: Delete vending.apk. Copy new vending.apk. Set permissions. Reboot. Go to app manager, delete Market cache. Started market and signed in.

Note that this happened on Honeycomb, and not GB or ICS.

Just my 2 cents worth.

PhoenixNghi

Feb 2, 2011
Have just tried v1.3 http://115.com/file/dpz1bp1n#
- AT&T restrictions are gone
- Some FCs at the first boot

And I had some bugs:
- locker is not center of the screen
- not be rooted, although there's su in app drawer
- not smooth as Milestone's version

(had to flash 2.3.5 then root then install bootstrap to nandroid restore...zzz...

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Last edited:

Fall of Enosis

Jul 13, 2011
Portland
Not finding any other ROM?

Woah mate, I can think of four or so off the top of my head.

Romulus, lithium and rebel to name a few...

You can find them in the development section.

Emoslayer8

Aug 21, 2008
Lake Village
Not finding any other ROM?

Woah mate, I can think of four or so off the top of my head.

Romulus, lithium and rebel to name a few...

You can find them in the development section.

I think he is referring to the MIUI. Roms this is the only one. With MIUI framework.

Hit the thanks button if I helped or if I just made you laugh!!!

spikywits

Nov 20, 2010
Thanks. Currently am on ICS, but i will go back to GB if there is a complete working miui rom.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts