on-screen navigation buttons

Search This thread

eliozadar

May 25, 2011
Hello

I was searching few dais before on web and i found tutorial how to remove on-screen navigation buttons..

But now when i bought HTC One M8 i couldn't find that tutorial...

I want to remove that buttons because it is getting on my nerves when is not full screen on some apps, but on that tutorial it was that you slide across bottom part and buttons appears...

Can some one help my how find that tutorial or just how can i do that...??

PLEASE

thanks

interpas

Dec 6, 2013
the Dutch dilemma

It's a feature in kitkat itself. When you turn on immersive mode you will have full screen and you'll have to swipe up for the buttons to reappear.

Reactions: eliozadar

eliozadar

May 25, 2011
It's a feature in kitkat itself. When you turn on immerse mode you will have full screen and you'll have to swipe up for the buttons to reappear.

thank for answer... but how activate immersion mod??

For example Facebook app doesn't have full screen, on Facebook app there is always active 3on screen buttons!!!!

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK

For example Facebook app doesn't have full screen, on Facebook app there is always active 3on screen buttons!!!!

This is not a place to be spoon fed, you need to read. It is all on here.

Tips

Search for Xposed and then install

Next

Search for GravityboxKK in Xposed and install

Then look for immersive mode

xRogerxC

Oct 2, 2010
The Seven Seas

Tips

Next

@grentuu. A bit harsh don't you think??! You could have linked him to exposed quicker than typing out what you did. I understand that folks need to search, but at the same time Senior members should also use their experience to educate our Junior members. Your rude response also does not bode well for teaching newer members how to act on these forums!

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
@grentuu. A bit harsh don't you think??! You could have linked him to exposed quicker than typing out what you did. I understand that folks need to search, but at the same time Senior members should also use their experience to educate our Junior members. Your rude response also does not bode well for teaching newer members how to act on these forums!

OK, I apologise if it came across as a little harsh. But the answers are all here if you look. Let me give you an example.

Last night I came across a problem with the Bootmanager module for Xposed. It's the first time I have used it and it isn't doing what the description says it should.

Now. my first action could have been to simply post in Q&A and hope someone was kind enough to fix it for me. There are probably about half a dozen threads I could have put my question in across XDA and other lesser forums ;)

.Then I could have sat back, watched a bit of TV, poured a stiff one and waited for XDA to prompt me that someone had posted a reply. But that isn't what the spirit of XDA is about. It is about learning and searching the articles people have already posted. If you'll excuse the expression - 'The answers out there!' People need to look first ask questions later. By simply giving the answer to someone, what do you think will happen next time they have an issue? "I know, I'll ask those nice people at XDA"

If you notice I didn't tell him to go away - I did provide some pointers to 'direct' him. Up until that point in the thread, neither Xposed or Gravitybox had been mentioned. As I say 'Pointers'

It probably doesn't help that in the 'other world' I am a High School Teacher. I want people to reach out and learn for themselves, not expect to be, (here's that word again) spoonfed.

FYI I still haven't sorted my issue with bootmanager, but I still have some searching to do before I post a question.

Apologies to OP for off topic

Last edited:

eliozadar

May 25, 2011
Thanks all for help..
@grentuu i understand what are you trying to tell my...
This is my firs Android phone an allot of information, next time i will do a little more searching

Once again THANKS

Reactions: grentuu

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Reactions: xRogerxC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Tips

Next

the Dutch dilemma

It's a feature in kitkat itself. When you turn on immersive mode you will have full screen and you'll have to swipe up for the buttons to reappear.

Tips

Next

OK, I apologise if it came across as a little harsh. But the answers are all here if you look. Let me give you an example.

Last night I came across a problem with the Bootmanager module for Xposed. It's the first time I have used it and it isn't doing what the description says it should.

Now. my first action could have been to simply post in Q&A and hope someone was kind enough to fix it for me. There are probably about half a dozen threads I could have put my question in across XDA and other lesser forums ;)

.Then I could have sat back, watched a bit of TV, poured a stiff one and waited for XDA to prompt me that someone had posted a reply. But that isn't what the spirit of XDA is about. It is about learning and searching the articles people have already posted. If you'll excuse the expression - 'The answers out there!' People need to look first ask questions later. By simply giving the answer to someone, what do you think will happen next time they have an issue? "I know, I'll ask those nice people at XDA"

If you notice I didn't tell him to go away - I did provide some pointers to 'direct' him. Up until that point in the thread, neither Xposed or Gravitybox had been mentioned. As I say 'Pointers'

It probably doesn't help that in the 'other world' I am a High School Teacher. I want people to reach out and learn for themselves, not expect to be, (here's that word again) spoonfed.

FYI I still haven't sorted my issue with bootmanager, but I still have some searching to do before I post a question.

Apologies to OP for off topic