[MOD]{Tweaks} Galaxy_Mod_Ultimate_lollipop(Update 7/5/15)

Which Ram Option do you like?

• Standard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speedy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Moderate

• Optimum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

dagwoodmash

Jan 22, 2013
I've been using v2 on OC7, the one without entropy and it's been working fine for me

Got it to work. V1 with entropy. I was being stupid and was just running the ram option without first running v1. I noticed if I run commands for entropy on terminal emulator for android the commands work great but on shell terminal emulator the permission is denied. Thank you so much for all you do for this community. I trust your posts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Galaxy Mod Ultimate
    Galaxy Mod is the ultimate collection of tweaks and modifications. All tweaks are in 100% working order. All logs have been verified accurate. I turned on the jet engine's. This will work on any device,but is setup for galaxy device's. It can be used on any device 4.4+.

Android 4.4+
    Contents:
    1.Cleaner script-Cleans junk at boot
    2.Entropy generator-Ramps up entropy
    3.Ext4 journal tweaks-Disables journalism
    4.Fstrim-Free's up space
    5.Galaxy_engine-Network speed tweaks and sleepers adjustment
    6.Kill_media_server-Kills media server when not in use
    7.Ram manager-Minfree's adjustment
    8.SQLite optimize-Optimizes SQLite Data Bases
    9.Touchscreen tweaks-Adjust touchscreen response
    10.Zipalign-Speed up apps by zipalign
    11.Frames per Second adjustment
    12.Liquid Smooth UI
    13.Loopy smoothness
    14.V4A Selinux policy work around. V4A will work as system app without getting reset.
    15.Build.prop tweaks

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    DIRECTIONS/HOW TO SEE IF IT'S WORKING OR REMOVE TWEAKS

1.Install zip in custom recovery- this is really all you need to do.
    2.Open terminal type su then type Galaxy this will perform checks to ensure proper install.
    3.In terminal type Entropy and navigate through the menu's/Entropy is active and turned on at boot by default.
    4.Open terminal and type uninstaller to uninstall Galaxy_Mod
    5.qrngd binary is deleted and backed up to system/bin/qrngd_backup/ this is needed for entropy to work properly.
    6.Galaxy_Mod logs all activities in data/Galaxy for all tweaks and scripts with working verification.
    7.Galaxy_Mod backs up your original init.d folder.
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Credits; Thanks to these xda members for inspiration,help and creating great tweaks bases to start from.
    zepplinrocks
    slaid480
    Ryuinferno
    rass1
    Anyone else who helped me learn this stuff along the way.Whoever you might be.
    If I forgot to give you any credit p.m me and I'll fix it.
    Changelog:
    7/29/14 Complete rebuild of entire package
    Everything much smoother now.
    A lot changed in this version.Please uninstall old tweaks with terminal before installing new zip.
    7/30/14 Added uninstall zip to OP. Only needed for people that can't remount system for uninstaller removal.
    Added GPU Force rendering of 2D operation's
    6/28/15 Lollipop compatible test version.
    6/28/15 fixed Sqlite Binary
    6/30/2015: Fixed engine and uninstaller,Added V2 Entropy less zip,Added remover zip for systems that won't mount rw.
    7/2/15: Added ram options
    7/5/15: Added Loopy smoothness,viper for android SeLinux work around,logs now go to system/etc/Galaxy,Touchwiz launcher locked in memory,added new build.prop tweaks package,loads of new tweaks and adjustments.

Download:Ultimate
    Standard Mods Pack

Download;Ultimate V2
    This is an entropy free mod,for use with seeder.apk or when entropy causes issue's.

Download:Galaxy Remover
    Use this if system can't mount as rw in uninstaller.
    I've tried to flash this multiple times mostly on stock NH3..Flash goes through fine but when I check within the terminal I get file not found. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Free mobile app

Did you use "flash fire"? Also, when it rebooted did your files take 20 minutes or so to reconfigure ? I installed no problem, but did not confirm as in the thread...but the 4 day idle confirms it's working. I never got 4 day idle

My apologizes to everyone for my extended hiatus. This mod is semi lollipop compatible. I will be making a brand new version this coming week.
    Updated with all new zip. Test trail over. Come and get it.
    Added new ram option's Please try them and report to pole on Op.
    Removal zip on OP. Only needed if you cant mount system for removal.