[ROM]Pc Zseni 4.0.4 ICS SGSII V1

Search This thread

okoska2

Jul 27, 2012
V2 update:
fixed: MobilNET auto power on, screen flicker and quicker updated nightly CM9, faster, stable

Download, images:
http://pczseni.com/android-fejlesztesek.html

Preface: Based on Android 4.0.4 cm9 nightly, fast, stable system

Features:

- Multilanguage

- Cm9 kernel

- Rooted

- % battery display

-remove some app

- replaced bootanimation

- optimalize and modify framework

Download, images:

Installation: Battery, preferably 100% charged - EFS and optionally save phone numbers, sms, etc. .. Factory, factory-based rom: CWM-CWM-CM7-installing from the zip install the rom from internal SD-WIPE (wipe data / factory reset wipe + cache partition) CM7, build to other ICS update: CWM-rom from the zip to install from the internal SD-WIPE (wipe data / factory reset wipe + cache partition) Install it at your own risk, for any errors We are not responsible!

Last edited:

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
First of all, welcome to XDA.

Now, i recommend to you give more presentation to your OP, i know that you have a link to the screenshots and downloads but it's better if you have all the information on the thread. Also, the details of how it's different from CM9 would be better if are included on the OP too.

Good luck.

legola

Feb 10, 2010
@OP

I cannot understand and read if it is not in English and please put all the ROM info in the op.
Thanks and good luck.

PS

Give proper credit to CM Team.

Look man, I understand this is your first ROM. Now, as you already know, we have CM9, the only changes you made are de-bloating the rom. But, we can all already do that using Titanium Backup, I'd say you gotta add something to this ROM to attract users. Don't get me wrong, you've done a great job. I mean, I can't even do what you did. But all the same, these people won't try out the ROM unless they find something new or better in it.

Looking forward to something better from you. I know you got the potential. :)
If it was a suggestion you wanted, if you make a CM10 ROM, I'll definitely try it!

Cheers. ;)

okoska2

Jul 27, 2012
Look man, I understand this is your first ROM. Now, as you already know, we have CM9, the only changes you made are de-bloating the rom. But, we can all already do that using Titanium Backup, I'd say you gotta add something to this ROM to attract users. Don't get me wrong, you've done a great job. I mean, I can't even do what you did. But all the same, these people won't try out the ROM unless they find something new or better in it.

If it was a suggestion you wanted, if you make a CM10 ROM, I'll definitely try it!

Cheers. ;)

I mean, thank you have written. I was thinking is I think the only cm10 development is still very immature and 1-2 months you will have a usable condition.

Reactions: Nasty_z

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V2 update:
    fixed: MobilNET auto power on, screen flicker and quicker updated nightly CM9, faster, stable

Download, images:

Preface: Based on Android 4.0.4 cm9 nightly, fast, stable system

Features:

- Multilanguage

- Cm9 kernel

- Rooted

- % battery display

-remove some app

- replaced bootanimation

- optimalize and modify framework

Download, images:

Installation: Battery, preferably 100% charged - EFS and optionally save phone numbers, sms, etc. .. Factory, factory-based rom: CWM-CWM-CM7-installing from the zip install the rom from internal SD-WIPE (wipe data / factory reset wipe + cache partition) CM7, build to other ICS update: CWM-rom from the zip to install from the internal SD-WIPE (wipe data / factory reset wipe + cache partition) Install it at your own risk, for any errors We are not responsible!

Cheers. ;)

I mean, thank you have written. I was thinking is I think the only cm10 development is still very immature and 1-2 months you will have a usable condition.