Weird Touch screen problem, HELP please.

Search This thread

NivPgir

Jun 26, 2011
Hi y'all,

I have this issue and I'm really clueless about how to solve it.

I flashed this ROM on my i9305: Slim-i9305-4.3.build.2-UNOFFICIAL-20131028-1013

it's one of the ROMs suggested in this forum. and it worked great.

I later on tried to flash an update to my twrp (it was version 2.6.3.0) with flashify (BIG mistake never doing it again).
the image I tried to flash was (openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-t0ltespr)
I understand now it was not a good image for my phone.

at first the phone was bricked and I was only able to enter 'download mode'.
however, after I flashed the correct twrp, and reflashed the ROM, i got it working again, except the touch screen isn't working, all other buttons are working fine (back, home, power, volume up/down), but the touch doesn't respond not even in recovery mode(!!!).

my best result so far was when i flashed PhilzTouch and so I could navigate through recovery with the up/down volume, but still no touch.

can anyone help me here?
any clue?

I thought of maybe trying to use the 'NAND erase all' option via odin but I understood I need to get a pit file and a stock ROM first (I'm currently downloading the stock but have no idea of where to get the pit file)

Thanks.

:cyclops::cyclops::cyclops:

kamikaze702k

Jun 12, 2013
London
Flash CWM recovery and install another ROM clean flash, should fix everything

Sent from my GT-I9195 CarbonKat 4.4.2

spiderman07

Dec 13, 2012
or you can flash the original samsung rom from their website... http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
flash it with odin 3.07 as PDA and should work fine...after you flash it, might not boot...enter stock recovery...volume up + home + power and do factory reset and cache partition...after that you should work flawless..