Game beta testers wanted

Search This thread

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
I have a game where you have to find a very small black or grey (easy, hard) dot on a piece of paper with in 2-3 seconds. See how many dots you can tap.

I need to know if you guys think it's too hard or not.

I feel it's not that hard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7ng3k56fcaeffx/com.epicprotege.Paper-1.apk

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
I have a game where you have to find a very small black or grey (easy, hard) dot on a piece of paper with in 2-3 seconds. See how many dots you can tap.

not much happening does count down then background goes blury and thats it or am i missing something

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
not much happening does count down then background goes blury and thats it or am i missing something

Your suppose to find either a black (for easy) or grey (for hard) dot on the paper before the time runs out. Then that gains you a point. Then timer resets and you have to find the dot again.

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Your suppose to find either a black (for easy) or grey (for hard) dot on the paper before the time runs out. Then that gains you a point. Then timer resets and you have to find the dot again.

Oh yeah got it the dot is so small can't see it to well and i have dust on screen and think it's a dot lol
But did get 5 :D

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
Oh yeah got it the dot is so small can't see it to well and i have dust on screen and think it's a dot lol
But did get 5 :D

Yea small is the point of it lol. It all depends how good your eye sight is as well. I might modify it if too many people on the market complain about when I upload it.

SpiritFyre

Dec 19, 2008
Nashville, Tennessee
nope rather interesting game. maybe make the paper a tad bigger. heres first try..
ne3y7uza.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Ndaoud360

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

nope rather interesting game. maybe make the paper a tad bigger. heres first try..
    ne3y7uza.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk