Nobody can hear me!

Search This thread

seventieslord

May 12, 2011
I've been using this phone for about a week now, and a recurring theme seems to be that everyone is telling me to speak up and that they can't hear me. It's getting frustrating. I never had this problem with a phone before. Has anyone else found that they have to speak up on their Z2?

Is there a soundmod somewhere for this?

benengyj

Jun 14, 2009
Try this. Disable noise cancellation in Settings -> Call Settings -> Microphone Noise Suppression OFF.

strommy1966

Mar 5, 2012
I've been using this phone for about a week now, and a recurring theme seems to be that everyone is telling me to speak up and that they can't hear me. It's getting frustrating. I never had this problem with a phone before. Has anyone else found that they have to speak up on their Z2?

Is there a soundmod somewhere for this?

oh god dont start me off on this AGAIN ! i have had the same problem ever since i had this phone back in May ! i had a galaxy S2 before this and Never had any of these problems , i could just wedge the phone under my chin hold it where i wanted almost and everybody could hear me . Not with this Z2 . the microphone is crap ! you have to keep the phone so tight up against your face with the mic as close to your mouth as possible. i would also suggest downloading a lock screen app for the phone .. cos otherwise with the phone that close to your face you send keytones down the phone or you put the other person on hold . sorry but i wish someone would build a mod to sort this out ... it drives me crazy :mad::mad: there are old threads about call quality on this site