Kit Kat Ready For Prime Time On N2?

Search This thread

Gulfstream 650

Is there a Kit Kat ROM that is functional and stable enough for an every day driver? I'm currently running a 4.3 ROM that is rock stable but have KK on my Nexus 7 and would like to make the plunge on the N2. Looking through the threads for the KK ROMS leads me to believe that there's still a lot of problems with KK and the N2...what you say?

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
Is there a Kit Kat ROM that is functional and stable enough for an every day driver? I'm currently running a 4.3 ROM that is rock stable but have KK on my Nexus 7 and would like to make the plunge on the N2. Looking through the threads for the KK ROMS leads me to believe that there's still a lot of problems with KK and the N2...what you say?

I went back to 4.3 after being on 4.4.2

There are just too many things wrong with it in my opinion.

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
I went back to 4.3 after being on 4.4.2

There are just too many things wrong with it in my opinion.

What we're your issues? I have been on stock rooted ND7 for over 2 months now with not one issue..
If you have an issue you can't get past just post here or in the Stock ND7 thread and I or someone else will be able to help/guide you

sadamahan

Apr 22, 2010
Same here....all's good on 4.4.2

My phone was fine for a couple of weeks after the upgrade to ND7. Everything changed the moment I used maps. When I launched Maps, I was asked to turn off the power saving mode and switch to a different setting that downloads a location based file periodically but provides more accuracy in maps. That was the end of it: since then, my phone became less responsive and Pandora and Amazon Kindle audio books started skipping. I would not live with it and had to turn back to MJ9 stock.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

sadamahan

Apr 22, 2010
I believe I solved this: bad radio firmware download and mismatch on MD5.

I flashed 4.4.2 again and time will tell. So far everything is going well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app