Info about HTC Sync Manager for Mac - FROM HTC

Search This thread

toonhead85

May 29, 2011
Virginia
I finally got fed up trying to look threw the forums and all and contacted HTC about the Mac version of HTC Sync Manager. Here is what was said:

Dear David XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting HTC today David; I would like to apologize for the information on HTC Sync manager for Mac’s being removed. I will be more than happy to look into that and see if I can find out for you.

The initial release of HTC Sync Manager is not compatible with Macintosh computers; however a version for Mac is planned for the near future. We do not have a exact release date just yet, but we are working on it.

I do want to thank you for contacting us today, David and if you have any more questions or concerns you can feel free to ask or check us out at www.HTC.com/support to get more tips and tricks on your phone. Thank you for being a part of the HTC community, and I hope you have a great day.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Joshua
HTC

SyncMate

Sep 17, 2008
and for now HTC users can sync their phones with Mac using SyncMate. It has free version which syncs contacts and calendars so you can check if it works nice for you.