[N9005] Vanir AOSP Test Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
The Vanir devs havent started a thread here on xda yet but the builds are being posted on their host and when i asked on their g+ they said they need testers. So feel free to try the builds and post your bugs here or on their g+..

PS- I have nothing to do with the rom itself or the team, I am just sharing so ppl can test it :good:

Download Link

G+ Link

NOTE - This is for the N9005 and NOT the N900.

Last edited:

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Reactions: fahadali2315

mikemq2003

May 18, 2013
Tampa Bay
Nice have sprint. Started becoming sad when I saw n9005 lol. Thanks will flash now.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Nice have sprint. Started becoming sad when I saw n9005 lol. Thanks will flash now.

yeah i think most roms will support ALL 3 variants as the differences are very minor. and as for the at&t/verizon varaints, it will be hard for them as they have locked bootloader

PS- i made 3 seperate threads in the n9005/tmo/sprint sections, you are more than welcome here but i would appreciate it if you would post bugs there just incase if they are device specific..

Link- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49102260#post49102260

Indeedy, I'm in that silly flashing period again! haha, keep going back to Alliance though for the stability

honestly this is my first android phone on which i dont feel like flashing roms, when i first got it i flashed all the different roms/kernels but then i got bored. even now i was on CM for a couple of days(wiothout updating to new builds) and then flashed tw to test a theme.. i will probably flash either CM or Vanir and stick with it.. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: fahadali2315

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
I think I'll test CM a few times, (I tried temasek's build) til maybe it's Official/stable, but I'm happy with Alliance and just keeping with sparkyb's developments for now.

abbofro

Apr 11, 2012
I lobed this ROM on my nexus 4/galaxynexus BEAST MODE! I tried an earlier phone but the assert line said that it was for htlexx not htle lol

Sent from my SM-N9000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Vanir devs havent started a thread here on xda yet but the builds are being posted on their host and when i asked on their g+ they said they need testers. So feel free to try the builds and post your bugs here or on their g+..

PS- I have nothing to do with the rom itself or the team, I am just sharing so ppl can test it :good:

Download Link

G+ Link

NOTE - This is for the N9005 and NOT the N900.
    Which note 3 does this work with?

Which note 3 does this work with?

n9005, the vair team is only supporting the n9005/tmo/sprint variants so far

your welcome. i am just sharing for users who, like me, love AOSP but are looking to try new roms.. you can never have enough choices.. :highfive:

yeah i think most roms will support ALL 3 variants as the differences are very minor. and as for the at&t/verizon varaints, it will be hard for them as they have locked bootloader

PS- i made 3 seperate threads in the n9005/tmo/sprint sections, you are more than welcome here but i would appreciate it if you would post bugs there just incase if they are device specific..

Link- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49102260#post49102260

Indeedy, I'm in that silly flashing period again! haha, keep going back to Alliance though for the stability

honestly this is my first android phone on which i dont feel like flashing roms, when i first got it i flashed all the different roms/kernels but then i got bored. even now i was on CM for a couple of days(wiothout updating to new builds) and then flashed tw to test a theme.. i will probably flash either CM or Vanir and stick with it.. LOL