[Q] RUU for HTC One M8 WWE Unlocked

Search This thread

dr9722

Oct 8, 2008
Newhaven
As the title states I am looking for an RUU for the WWE version of the M8 with CID HTC__001.

I have looked everywhere but cannot see a thread with an RUU collection like there is for the M7. If someone could point me in the right direction to return to stock it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Reactions: esseyg

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
No M8 RUUs have leaked yet, and are unlikely to be :(

Are you S-OFF? If yes, follow the guide in my signature, it's the best we can get...

dr9722

Oct 8, 2008
Newhaven
Thanks for all the reply's. I unlocked via HTC Dev so I assume I am going to have to S-Off first before I can return to stock?

nassimxmax

Mar 22, 2015
i am tired to flash this rom
still show me error
i have s-off and unlocked bootloader
any help ?
15gc6qq.jpg

neel998

May 20, 2016
htc one m8 how to install orignol softwer all file download link please share.

RUU_M8_UL_K44_SENSE60_ATT_SECURITY_Cingular_US_3.19.0.0000_Radio_1.08.20.0916

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the title states I am looking for an RUU for the WWE version of the M8 with CID HTC__001.

I have looked everywhere but cannot see a thread with an RUU collection like there is for the M7. If someone could point me in the right direction to return to stock it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Eddys fw ruus and Mikes ruu are meant for international variant only.Now a days you wont find ruu since htc has made very less availability of ruus.

As the OP has an EU unbranded phone my guide is fine BUT yes, for anyone else, RUUs would be helpful