Droid Razr Maxx

Search This thread

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
Yes. You might check out CM 11. It is pretty awesome. You can download the latest version for the xt912 here. But you appear to be in India. Sure you dont have the XT910?

I previously had the atrix2 but gave it to my dad. I'm planning on getting the droid razr maxx (from the us as the battery life is a lot better) and i would like to know if BMM and the other roms here are compatible with it like cm and sokp as well as jbx kernel and also if the droid razr maxx is gsm compatible.

Last edited:

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
XT 912 and XT 912m only differ in the battery, everything that works for the Droid Razr will work for Droid Razr Maxx.

Reactions: davidjumani

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
XT 912 and XT 912m only differ in the battery, everything that works for the Droid Razr will work for Droid Razr Maxx.

Sorry for asking again but bmm and the roms will work for the xt912MXX too (because once i get it i cant return the phone) ?? Especially bmm because i love to mess around with multiple roms
Does it also support gsm (on stock and custom roms) ??? Because some say it doesn't but others say it does on ics and above.

Last edited:

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
Yes, everything works. The variants are not different regarding anything s/w related.
BMM, SS both works.

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
For GSM you will need GSM fix. Search the general section.

Maxx HD is an entirely different phone. Its xt926.

Reactions: davidjumani

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For GSM you will need GSM fix. Search the general section.

Maxx HD is an entirely different phone. Its xt926.