[TOOL] [UPDATE 04/09/2015] Flashtool version 0.9.19.10 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Search This thread

Riddo

Mar 13, 2011
Hi

thank you very much for the next update :D:D:D BL unlock tool...very nice :]
I just got one problem, I can't press "run" as it grey out. Any idea ?
Also "ask for root permission" is grey out as well, could this be the problem and how can I fix it, should it re-root my phone ?

Thanks

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
Hi

thank you very much for the next update :D:D:D BL unlock tool...very nice :]
I just got one problem, I can't press "run" as it grey out. Any idea ?
Also "ask for root permission" is grey out as well, could this be the problem and how can I fix it, should it re-root my phone ?

Thanks

It is probably grey because you are not running stock kernel. If kernel is not 2.6.29 or 2.6.29-00054-g5f01537 then it will not work :)
Root and ask root are greyed because you already are rooted and flashtool already has root permissions so need to root or ask for root anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Riddo

laneyofdeath

Jun 11, 2011
Manchester
Hi there I am having a problem with the bl unlock plug-in. It is not highlighted (as pointed out above) but I am using 2.6.29 kernel (zdizhu's) do I need to revert back to semc kernel to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated:

Attachments

• flashtool_image.jpg
    flashtool_image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,181

ic3tea

Feb 1, 2011
Malaysia
How Do I Unlocked Bootloader With This ? :)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

It is probably grey because you are not running stock kernel. If kernel is not 2.6.29 or 2.6.29-00054-g5f01537 then it will not work :)
Root and ask root are greyed because you already are rooted and flashtool already has root permissions so need to root or ask for root anymore

Can You Give Me The Android 2.3.3 Baseband .71 Stock Kennel Link ? I Am Now On Custom Kennel And By The Way Will This Wipe My Phone After Unlocked Bootloader . Will I Have To Downgrade To 2.1 To Use This To Unlocked Bootloader ? :)

I Am Now On Carbato MIUI That Must Use Custom Kennel . So Can I Do This This Way ?

I Flash The 2.3.3 Baseband .71 Stock Kennel .
Unlock My Bootloader .
Flash Back To Unlocked Bootloader Custom Kennel .
Restart My Phone .

Will This Make My App And System Stay In Where It Was . ( Means No Wipe ? )

Last edited:

laneyofdeath

Jun 11, 2011
Manchester
is there a way i can check if bl is unlocked (other than flashtool info?) the usb went off as it was unlocking so had to do it a 2nd time. It said already unlocked but it didnt have the chance to finish. Thanks (also thanks for pointing out my dumbness (not on stock kernel)).

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
is there a way i can check if bl is unlocked (other than flashtool info?) the usb went off as it was unlocking so had to do it a 2nd time. It said already unlocked but it didnt have the chance to finish. Thanks (also thanks for pointing out my dumbness (not on stock kernel)).

simply try it if you can flash doomkernel, luke kernel, fxp kernel, what ever you want/need for the rom u want to use. Then you know if it has unlocked or not.

Regards,

L

ic3tea

Feb 1, 2011
Malaysia
Can Anybody Tell Me How To Unlocked Bootloader With This Without Wipe ?
This Tool Can Root Android 2.3.3 ?
If I Flash Generic version 2.3.3 build 3.0.1.G.0.75 I Will Get Back To Stock Kennel Right ? Will I Still Has Superuser ?

ic3tea

Feb 1, 2011
Malaysia
Its on the first page (they all are) :)

You Mean This ( Generic version 2.3.3 build 3.0.1.G.0.75 ) ? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will This Way Can Prevent Wipe ?

I Flash The 2.3.3 Baseband .71 Stock Kennel .
Unlock My Bootloader .
Flash Back To Unlocked Bootloader Custom Kennel .
Restart My Phone .

ic3tea

Feb 1, 2011
Malaysia
You mean that I need to backup every app in My Backup Roots then do every thing and flash Rom via xRecorvery and restore my App ?

It will sure success unlocked bootloader with this ?

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App

aR_ChRiS

Dec 23, 2010
Hong Kong
Google Pixel 5a
You mean that I need to backup every app in My Backup Roots then do every thing and flash Rom via xRecorvery and restore my App ?

It will sure success unlocked bootloader with this ?

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App

Backup
Flash stock firmware
Root
run unlock tool in debugging mode
flash doomkernel for stock based roms
Reflash custom rom
Restore backed up apps + messages.
Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOL] [UPDATE 21/12/2016] Flashtool version 0.9.23.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Hi,

I will take the lead on releases of this tool as Bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the Flashtool Homepage

Flashtool sources are on github : Androxyde repositories

WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
    As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
    0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
    Androxyde
    Baseband-package from 2.1.A.0.435 (X10i):
    http://www.multiupload.com/DBPJSA702G

Regards
    Bin4ry
    Here are mirrors if anyone needs them :) All on my Server.

Windows
    Linux
    Mac
    A new version of Flashtool will be released very soon with support for XZPremium, XZ1 and XZ1 compact

This release will move from java8 to java9. As a consequence, Flashtool will not run on 32bits OS platforms as java9 is 64bits only
    Hello all :)

Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.1)
    Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.2)

This release can normally root latest devices (towelroot implemented)

This release has a new feature : Check Devices -> Check update. Choose a device and you will have a table of CDF. Double click on one of them it will check release. Double click again once release is fetched and FT will download / decrypt and create FTF from files downloaded from sony servers :)

Feel free to report if you find bugs.
    PS : This update applies only on release 0.9.16.1 or 0.9.17.1

(Beta.zip as attachement to this post)