(ROM) [GEN2] Samsung TouchWiz

Search This thread
W

weeo

Hi

WEEO + JJ_95NANO PRESENT TOUCHWIZ + CM PARTS

NO TW5 until my exams are done

So I've completed one of my projects with jj_95nano for Samsung TouchWiz UI for the ZTE Blade. It is not fully complete but I will be fixing it and making it as touchwiz as possible

So say thanks to jj_95nano (his first project I think) as he helped majorly!

Features
- TOUCHWIZ3.0
- SII Boot animation
- SII sounds
- TWframework
- Bravia Engine
- SGSII Icons
- Samsung apps
- Beats Audio
- TWapps ( not complete + FC's )
- WBAWS Kernel (I think)
- Much more & More to come!

uploadfromtaptalk1334566289917.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1334566324081.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1334566359947.jpg

This is a beta and we are finalizing it at the moment. But just try it out :)

Download http://db.tt/ZBUxXAmi
If DL like 1 doesnt work http://www.mediafire.com/?z0hqzjstzq030gf
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:
W

weeo

Ok will upload soon... Let the time-zones sync! Ppl in US are still sleeping and ppl in Australia are gonna be sleepin in a few hours... I saw your thread on modaco, its been there for a while.;)
Did you fix the launcher and colors for the status bar?(And cyanbread?)

P.S.: Do you still have your blade, coz u said on your modaco thread that you sold it.:eek:

I'm about to sell it tomorrow :) Samsung Galaxy SIII or the next nexus phone here I come! I fixed launcher. I'll do colors when I'm back from outside

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

ilias4780

Nov 6, 2009
Samsung keyboard gives me fcs (force closes all the time).. Phone isnt working.. But beautiful.. Waiting for the final version..

karthiknr

Jan 1, 2012
Have to say its looking Beautiful guys:D Real excellent work. Waiting for stable version. Is it good for everyday use? I saw somebody saying Phone.apk wasn't working.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using XDA app

manimaluk

Jan 8, 2011
Great rom, i've been using it for a few days with no problems, the only thing that is missing for me is the Phone and Contacts shortcuts on the bottom bar...other than that nice work....keep it up !!

manimaluk

Jan 8, 2011
Don't know what i'm doing wrong, I have followed your instructions, but all I'm getting is boxes around the main screens and nothing else, no option to drag icons about.

Its ok, i've sorted it, thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts