HTC note lol

Search This thread

tonomon

Oct 5, 2010
Isn't it supposed to be quadcore?

I'll be impressed if the pen works better on it. Is anyone disappointed with the pens functionality?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

KingKuba13

Mar 28, 2011
It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

I'll take a 2.5ghz quad-core Krait, 2gb ram, 1080p screen as opposed to some crappy low resolution pentile crap Sammy screen with ancient cpu/gpu combo surrounded by cheap plastic.

But that's just me and I'm not really an HTC fan at all.

lindenhurst

Feb 22, 2012
Looks nice to me but I don't see them making a screen smaller than the note and only.2 inches bigger than the one x.I see them going at least as large our.1" larger than the note just to top the note

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
I'm sorry but I love my Note but I've had nothing but HTC devices before this and it doesn't mean I'll be switching sides because of this, but this news are good news since Samsung will respond to HTC releasing a device like this with another one and for the ones who decide to go with the HTC device well, HTC devices have always had good development here in xda so is good news for me.

Sent from my Hybrid ICS Note/Tablet

rizevnarastek

Apr 9, 2012
Hahahaha... HTC copying Samsung - LOL:D
Samsung copied HTC Flyer and merged it with a phone.
For me the 5.3 inch is a tad too big, now 5.0 would be perfect.
With the presumed specs, this thing is going to blow off everyone.
Just give me a pen hidden inside, a BIG battery and youre mine!

As for Note2... yeah, when HTC makes a 1080p SLCD2/3 maybe Samsung will figure out how to make a non-pentile 720p matrix... hahaha.

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
Hahahaha... HTC copying Samsung - LOL:D
Samsung copied HTC Flyer and merged it with a phone.
For me the 5.3 inch is a tad too big, now 5.0 would be perfect.
With the presumed specs, this thing is going to blow off everyone.
Just give me a pen hidden inside, a BIG battery and youre mine!

As for Note2... yeah, when HTC makes a 1080p SLCD2/3 maybe Samsung will figure out how to make a non-pentile 720p matrix... hahaha.

Well you already are dreaming. HTC and a big battery?! Umm...really?

And last I checked...how many HTC Flyers were sold compared to Notes? Ahh yes. If Samsung copied HTC as you say, then why is HTC coming out with a direct competitor to the note? Something doesn't belong...your logic I believe.

And pentile screens are fine. If this info wasn't disclosed...I don't think anyone would even notice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

They just better bring their A-game. I'd imagine them using the S4 PRO, HD screen of some sorts and the usual other jazz. It really comes down to battery life and their software. Software is what's been killing the OneX in all comparison tests.

I'd imagine a name like the HTC One-Scribe or simply Scribe...since it will come with the scribe pen.

Regardless, competition will only make the Note 2 that much better. I personally wont switch to the HTC variant no matter what the specs.

Amen brother!!

From the looks of that the included pen won't fit inside it, which is a killer negative point in my eyes for a phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Since I've gotten my Note, I'll probably always be looking for a 5"+ screen for every future phone ... so I love any future where multiple manufacturers compete in the 5"+ phone form factor.