the next nexus......

Search This thread

r4d14n7

Jun 20, 2009
TX
My only problem with releasing through multiple manufacturers is that it's going to cut down on development support for each device, right? Take the support you have for the Galaxy Nexus and cut it into 3 or 4 (depending on how many devices are actually released) and it probably won't be that impressive.

I'll probably buy the Galaxy Nexus as soon as this new batch is released if it gets a bit cheaper. I can't see spending $400 or more on a phone. That's a lot of diapers.

I.R.Chevy

Dec 20, 2011
Calgary, AB
From the article:

" the carriers have been completely bypassed in this arrangement, with Google selling the phones directly to the customers. "

Serious win! However I will never own another nvidia or LG product again. Motorola or Samsung sound good to me :)
Pin it to Win it.

buru898

From the article:

" the carriers have been completely bypassed in this arrangement, with Google selling the phones directly to the customers. "

Serious win! However I will never own another nvidia or LG product again. Motorola or Samsung sound good to me :)
Pin it to Win it.

I'm sure 90% of the g2x users on this forum aren't going to get another LG/nvidia phone :).