[PLUGIN] 3D Panorama For Stock Camera

Search This thread

mscion

Jul 26, 2011
North Potomac
Yes of course but picture appears as normal as default

Once you recorded your 360 view go to gallery. Select the image you just took. You should see a little 3D cube in the upper right hand corner of the image. Press it and it will do some processing. Once the processing is done move your phone about and you will see the image move accordingly. It's a neat effect.

dscline

Sep 19, 2007
Atlanta, GA USA
Hmm, I tried this, the app installs, and when I use that mode it seems to work, as it tells me to press & hold the shutter as I move around the object, but in the end it just appears like a regular pic. There is no cube to click on when viewing in the gallery. Instead there is just the little i in a circle that gives info about the exposure of the pic.

gm007

May 29, 2011
It's working fine here, sorry don't know how to upload a demo :D and it's working on p9 too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170320-081254.jpg
    Screenshot_20170320-081254.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 1,680
  • Screenshot_20170320-081312.jpg
    Screenshot_20170320-081312.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 1,702
Reactions: try1231

Governa

Mar 22, 2012
Portugal
Has anyone tried to upload it to Facebook and see if it keeps the 3D effect?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using XDA Labs

davsto

Jan 11, 2008
Hmm, I tried this, the app installs, and when I use that mode it seems to work, as it tells me to press & hold the shutter as I move around the object, but in the end it just appears like a regular pic. There is no cube to click on when viewing in the gallery. Instead there is just the little i in a circle that gives info about the exposure of the pic.

Try a reboot of the phone - Cube in the gallery didn't show up for me until I rebooted then all works like a charm.

Reactions: kain01

dscline

Sep 19, 2007
Atlanta, GA USA
Try a reboot of the phone - Cube in the gallery didn't show up for me until I rebooted then all works like a charm.

That did it, thanks! This would be cool if these could be uploaded and work natively in social sites like Facebook and Instagram. But as it is, seems to be a niche that won't get much use. It LOOKS like there might be a Facebook app for iOS for viewing Fyuse photos, though even with that I'm not sure if they can be uploaded directly to Facebook, or if they have to be stored on the Fyuse site.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Don't know how to upload the file from mobile
You mean the photos? The readme when first installed says they can only be shared on Huawei's gallery, and only backed up via Huawei's back-up. That seems like a huge limitation to me.

dscline

Sep 19, 2007
Atlanta, GA USA
Seems like you still need the Fyuse app to make any use of this. As far as I can tell, without Fyuse, you can really only view the "3D" pics on your phone. At least once you set up Fyuse, you can then upload them to the Fyuse site for sharing, though it still seems to me that the uses of this are limited unless they create a way to export them to something more common (like 360 Photos in Facebook). Interestingly, once I downloaded Fyuse, their app is "broken" in the sense that I can't seem to enable the front camera in their app to take 360 selfies. Switching to the front camera just backs the app out of the camera mode. But I can do it with the 3D photo from this apk, then upload to Fyuse.

Reactions: Governa

Top Liked Posts