GTA 3 full effects enabler :)

Search This thread

infazz

Feb 15, 2008
Tallinn
www.desadent.com
This will be very helpful for those, who succeed starting the game and playing, but don't like the graphics :)

just download attached rar file (gta3_full_effects.rar), and copy extracted file (gta.set) to: /sdcard/Android/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/GTA3
- backup existing one

Basically it is .set file from Xperia Play :)

and that's it, now all of the effects are enabled (such as car lights, traffic lights, raindrops and a lot more)

See some screens to see difference, normal on the left and with effects on the right.

Some users experience not smooth run or some bug's. I believe this happens if you use this with Chainfire3D, as comes some misconfiguration i think.

For me gta3 run's great and smooth. But mine gta3 works without chainfire3d or any other external app help.

Added original gta.set to attachment for those who want to rollback

Added .set file for Samsung Galaxy SII, if this your's phone, try this one first :)

Enjoy playing! :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 17,380
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 14,397
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 33,520
  • gta3_full_effects.rar
    691 bytes · Views: 39,186
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 16,497
  • gta3.zip
    716 bytes · Views: 12,850
  • gta3_SGSII.zip
    740 bytes · Views: 18,645
Last edited:

Nyto75

Sep 26, 2010
Paris
You mean effect at the right no?^^
Thanks anyway it's cool :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

m1zzl3

Jul 10, 2009
It works but the resolution is higher so the buttons and controls are almost in the middle instead of the right side of the screen..

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA App

m1zzl3

Jul 10, 2009
Controls are fully adjustable in options, so all ok here, just adjust them as you need, or reset to defaults, this must align them too :)

Yea got that thanks! Its looks great, only slightly less performance but not annoying. Thank you!

dj-darkside

Aug 2, 2010
Stade
go to options > controls in the game, all buttons can be moved around the screen, by double tapping on them they change size, so just adjust them as it suites best for you :)

Yes i know.

I was just hoping to turn down the resolution

is there a possibility to open the .set file?

is there a possibility to leave the fps display or store

sorry for my bad english :D

dikime

Oct 28, 2010
I don't know why do you get resolution problems. I tried this on my Galaxy S2 and the resolution is just fine, buttons and all and I probably SHOULD have problems since Sensation has more pixels... weird.

wwwwww22

Dec 19, 2011
Hi I have sensation xe with no root or something like that
and game isn't smooth, so I saw that some of you have same phone as me and I wondered if you could edit this gta.set file to work smoothly on stock sensation xe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be very helpful for those, who succeed starting the game and playing, but don't like the graphics :)

just download attached rar file (gta3_full_effects.rar), and copy extracted file (gta.set) to: /sdcard/Android/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/GTA3
    - backup existing one

Basically it is .set file from Xperia Play :)

and that's it, now all of the effects are enabled (such as car lights, traffic lights, raindrops and a lot more)

See some screens to see difference, normal on the left and with effects on the right.

Some users experience not smooth run or some bug's. I believe this happens if you use this with Chainfire3D, as comes some misconfiguration i think.

For me gta3 run's great and smooth. But mine gta3 works without chainfire3d or any other external app help.

Added original gta.set to attachment for those who want to rollback

Added .set file for Samsung Galaxy SII, if this your's phone, try this one first :)

Enjoy playing! :)
    For me it wasn't the gta.set file that was causing the choppiness as I experienced the same thing before extracting the set file. Hope this helps
    It works but the resolution is higher so the buttons and controls are almost in the middle instead of the right side of the screen..

Controls are fully adjustable in options, so all ok here, just adjust them as you need, or reset to defaults, this must align them too :)
    Anyone feels that gameplay isn't smooth?
    Changed roms. smooth gameplay now!