HTC ONE X at&t $149 with 2yr contract

Search This thread

nosit1

May 19, 2010
Arizona
Any phone without a removable battery is an instant no in my book. I like my semi-hot swappable batteries.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

D

-deuces-

But i hate how Samsung phones spec differ in America compared to abroad, this means less dev support. Every one s ( considering it or S3 ) will be the same all over the world, just like the sensation and other HTC phones. Also, we might end up getting the S3 around Christmas with the way US carriers lag.

kirdroid

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle
But i hate how Samsung phones spec differ in America compared to abroad, this means less dev support. Every one s ( considering it or S3 ) will be the same all over the world, just like the sensation and other HTC phones. Also, we might end up getting the S3 around Christmas with the way US carriers lag.

Buying an international version solves that problem. I know you have to pay full prize but you can use your upgrade and sell it here so that you can make up some of the total cost. Also there is no AT&T branding on international version which is awesome. I hate that AT&T logo on nice looking phones :)

Infekxion

Jun 7, 2011
O'Fallon
I read somewhere that the Next Galaxy will have a simultaneous world release date (US carriers included); it has something to do with the way the GS2 sold.
That would prolly keep them from making the same mistake like they did making the US G-Nex a Verizon exclusive. Back to the main topic, I will be preordering the One X and if I dont like it I could always sell it and wait for GS3.

Top Liked Posts