Farewell Glacier peeps

Search This thread

eqjunkie829

Apr 17, 2011
West Jordan, UT
My Galaxy Nexus showed up yesterday so I will be moving over there now. It's been great with all of you. I bought this phone off of GOOGLE play website and am very happy with it so far. I'm hoping to find a buyer for my glacier soon cause it's still such a nice phone and would hate for it to just end up in a drawer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

jjbadd385

Jul 10, 2011
Laurens S.C.
My Galaxy Nexus showed up yesterday so I will be moving over there now. It's been great with all of you. I bought this phone off of GOOGLE play website and am very happy with it so far. I'm hoping to find a buyer for my glacier soon cause it's still such a nice phone and would hate for it to just end up in a drawer.

It's been real..its been fun
But it hasn't been real fun! J/k..enjoy your new gadget! Shouldn't be long b4 I get a new on..that GS3 ain't lookin too bad..but I hear Samsung is more difficult to root & stuff?

Sent from my HTC Glacier

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere

Hey man how much was your Gnexus? $400?

Also, the Galaxy is actually easier to root and stuff, its just the flasghing part that's a bit more annoying... IMHO

Sent from my Streak7 Honeycomb using xda premium

eqjunkie829

Apr 17, 2011
West Jordan, UT

Also, the Galaxy is actually easier to root and stuff, its just the flasghing part that's a bit more annoying... IMHO

Yeah I paid 399 for it. Easy to root and unlock. Flashing rom from cwm recovery just like you can on glacier. Already rooted it and running AOKP rom with franco kernel.

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA

Flashing is actually the same procedure on Nexus CWM as on the Glacier.

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
Yeah I paid 399 for it. Easy to root and unlock. Flashing rom from cwm recovery just like you can on glacier. Already rooted it and running AOKP rom with franco kernel.

I'm running the exact same setup as you. Franco kernel is bomb isn't it? Sounds are nice and the screen even looks better than it already is. Did you get Franco's kernel app control?

cjwebb

Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
Any idea what price you would set the glacier at for sale? I know this isn't the marketplace but I'm curious because I have family members who paid $190 a month ago... but I paid $175 for mine a year ago.... what's a fair market price assuming normal wear/tear

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Last edited:

eqjunkie829

Apr 17, 2011
West Jordan, UT
I'm running the exact same setup as you. Franco kernel is bomb isn't it? Sounds are nice and the screen even looks better than it already is. Did you get Franco's kernel app control?

I downloaded it but didn't keep it. Didn't seem worth having.

Any idea what price you would set the glacier at for sale? I know this isn't the marketplace but I'm curious because I have family members who paid $190 a month ago... but I paid $175 for mine a year ago.... what's a fair market price assuming normal wear/tear

Well im not sure how much I can get. If someone offered me 150 im sure I would take it.

Reactions: cjwebb
I

I2IEAILiiTY

If I had the money to get a new phone right now, I'd sell mine for $125 or just give it to my youngest bro. It still looks new too.

DKMikey

Jul 10, 2011
Ride it out!

MT4G is still no slouch. I'm sure once your contracts up something nice will be out by that time.

Yeah, I'm planning to just ride this phone out until the end of the contract (late December). Development is still surprisingly strong, I don't play any graphically intensive games, and the phone never fails me for anything.

rockstarar

Nov 19, 2010
Texas
My family on my contract wants to switch so I have to keep this phone until two years from June 2011 (someone bought an sgs)

God.

--sent from my glacier.

I

I2IEAILiiTY

Ride it out!

MT4G is still no slouch. I'm sure once your contracts up something nice will be out by that time.

Psh, I can't upgrade for like another 10 months. I want a Gnex, so I might try to get one this summer since I'll be working. I might even try to get a weekend job for that extra $$$.

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach

Feel like donating?

I

I2IEAILiiTY

:) tell me about it. I wanna buy that gnex but I'm scared by the time I get the money it'll be obsolete

--sent from my glacier.

But if its "obsolete" maybe it'll be cheaper, and if its cheaper, then ill be right there. :D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I downloaded it but didn't keep it. Didn't seem worth having.

Well im not sure how much I can get. If someone offered me 150 im sure I would take it.

All consumer electronics are obsolete when they are released. Just buy what you like and be happy with it.

All consumer electronics are obsolete when they are released. Just buy what you like and be happy with it.

Easy to say, hard to put in practice..

--sent from my glacier.