TurboKernel other slots speed

Search This thread

WhiteWashed

Jan 26, 2014
Vivaro
I've tried multiboot with the turbokernel but the ROM (first slot ICS ROM, second slot GB ROM) I put on the second slot was slow as hell and it was also crashing and soft-rebooting continuously :confused: I know that the speed of the ROM in the second slot depends on the speed of the SDcard and I was wondering how much fast should be a SDcard to run the ROM without lags ?
I've tried with a 4 class 16GB SDcard but I also have a 10 class SDcard but it has got just 8 GB of storage :cry: anyway can the 10 class SDcard run the ROMs on the second slot smoothly ?
I hope you can tell me this cuz I don't really want to test this since I use my 8GB sdcard on another phone and it will take me too much time to backup, test and eventually restore everything...I know I'm lazy :p

raminta

Jul 30, 2012
shiraz
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've tried multiboot with the turbokernel but the ROM (first slot ICS ROM, second slot GB ROM) I put on the second slot was slow as hell and it was also crashing and soft-rebooting continuously :confused: I know that the speed of the ROM in the second slot depends on the speed of the SDcard and I was wondering how much fast should be a SDcard to run the ROM without lags ?
I've tried with a 4 class 16GB SDcard but I also have a 10 class SDcard but it has got just 8 GB of storage :cry: anyway can the 10 class SDcard run the ROMs on the second slot smoothly ?
I hope you can tell me this cuz I don't really want to test this since I use my 8GB sdcard on another phone and it will take me too much time to backup, test and eventually restore everything...I know I'm lazy :p

Yes with 10class sd card u will have smooth rom on other slots

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

WhiteWashed

Jan 26, 2014
Vivaro
Ok finished testing. Tried the following ROMs:

Slot1: ICS Stock ROM: Ultimate HD v6 by smokerman
Slot2: GB Stock ROM: BOS by Pizza_Dox

Lag on second slot is much reduced as expected (il still laggy on the Settings menu, don't understand why), no forced reboots. Tried GTA VC but the game wasn't enjoyable (1,4 GHz OC): it was laggy most of the time but on some places it was running without any lag.
So I think that the best thing to do is always putting the gaming ROM on the first slot and the daily use ROM on the second since it will run smoothly enough if you use a 10class microSD.