Battery Save app

Search This thread

Foka002

May 12, 2008
Greenify (donated) gives me 1hr extra screen time on. It's not illusions it's fact.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Devinda

Oct 17, 2012
Greenify (donated) gives me 1hr extra screen time on. It's not illusions it's fact.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i've tried any battery saver, only greenify makes battery life longer

Found a great app. Greenify. Thanks

Devil Kernel is based on Perseus.

Try this along with greenify to get even better battery life :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2682570
- regards

manekbhavin

Oct 14, 2010
Greenify is good and works seamlessly. But If you want to go extreme with the power save, try juice defender.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power saving mode of n2 with greenify. If you want best battery be on 4.1.2 rom with perseus kernel. Unmatched combo
    Hey,

are there any proofs that Greenify increases battery life? Any benchamarks? Comparisions?
    Or just illusion?

Like apps to increasing performance, they are ruining it. (i will reccomend here LagFix app :)

Why don't you try using it and see for yourself. There's nothing better than doing it for yourself rather than relying on somebody else, no?

Benchmark you are referring to is some what, stupid. I am pertaining to a benchmark which elevates the standard of battery saving or performance enhancing.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    greenify

greenify is the best battery saving app plus you need to remove unwanted apps cz they may be eating battery..mobile data eats battery no one can help you there it's always better to use wifi when it's available..
    is there a kernel, like pedrseus but for 4.4.2?

Devil Kernel is based on Perseus.