EdXposed optimize applications with speed mode

Search This thread

dichandcheck

Aug 23, 2014
Hi

I have been in the dark for sometime and just recently updated from the EdXposed installer app to the latest EdXposed manager. 4.5.4. Have a couple questions.
First, which of the two lightening icons on the framework screen is for optimize all apps with speed mode?

Second, is this good to set and does it speed up the app or EdXposed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-223644.png
    Screenshot_20200130-223644.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 650
Reactions: joluke

dichandcheck

Aug 23, 2014
Afaik, yes it'll speed up your apps, costs more storage space though (especially if you have lot apps).

Cool. I have plenty is space. I'd like to test it but on that main screen which is which? There's just two lightening symbols and clicking them doesn't tell you which one does what. I don't want have to do it per app but i can't tell which one is optimize all with speed and which is optimize all with dexopt.

Cool. I have plenty is space. I'd like to test it but on that main screen which is which? There's just two lightening symbols and clicking them doesn't tell you which one does what. I don't want have to do it per app but i can't tell which one is optimize all with speed and which is optimize all with dexopt.
Hey mate, hold up long on those Buttons and IT will Show you up what IT is :)

Zaxx32

Mar 23, 2019
Morgantown
Moto G5 Plus
Moto G7
Using Manager 4.5.5...don't see any lighting bolts anywhere. Pressing 3 dot gives choice to Opt. all with Dexopt or Dex2oat...then all the reboot options. What's the difference berween Dexopt and Dex2oat? Using Sandhook core fwiw. Arextheir any know apps NOT to optimize? We could REALLY use a guide the covers everything....Opt and Settings both.

dipleg

Jan 15, 2020
+1 for this. Sorry to gravedig a relatively old thread but I've only found some answers on StackExchange detailing what oat & opt are but for us, which would be better? I considered dex2oat because AOT compilation is better than just an optimized odex file (i THINK) but I really don't know. Would love some clarity on this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

I have been in the dark for sometime and just recently updated from the EdXposed installer app to the latest EdXposed manager. 4.5.4. Have a couple questions.
    First, which of the two lightening icons on the framework screen is for optimize all apps with speed mode?

Second, is this good to set and does it speed up the app or EdXposed?