• Camera_fix_new.zip
    889.3 KB · Views: 11,950
Last edited:

Poolitzer

Mar 7, 2017
First Test

First Test
So, everybody:
I installed it with the DualBootPatcher on my external SD-card. Everything worked fine. So I can gladly say: You are able too install and use this ROM, even if you are not on stock. But I have found some issues:
  • SD-Card is called unusal. This could also be only my problem, because of the dualboot. We would need somebody who can try it also.
  • Camera is not working. Immedialty crashing.
  • Some random crashes. But they are gone away when I reopen the App. E.g. open the contact over the dial app. I will try to capture them, but its hard, because they are random.
  • Device name is Grand 2, not S3 Neo.
  • When installing an App from google play, it stucks in the download image and gets removed from the status bar. It seems to happen bevore the download progress finishes and the installing progress starts. But eventually, it comes up again in the status bar and then finishes.
  • Sometimes, the Apps in Google Play dont show the rigths they want, they just install.
  • Two SIM-Cards avaible, even if my S3-Neo just have one slot.
  • Random lags :(
  • It feels like I m experience some hard performance issues. Maybe use Ciros buil.prop?
  • Youtube-App does not work probably. Maybe also performance?
  • Sensors do not work.
  • The status bar freezes sometime. When this happens, you cant see the open apps via holding long time the down-button. Its just a clean background.
  • One random reboot.
  • Something to add?

Last edited:

MarcusBS

Aug 20, 2015
You just need to install KitKat if your last stock firmware was JellyBean

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

But if you are using some Custom ROM for S3 Neo, it means your last stock firmware was KitKat

cobra2015

Nov 15, 2015
Touch screen doesn't work???

I mean the touch screen doesn't work when i install this rom on gt-i9301i

G

GuestK00235

Woah! That is nice! Im not gonna test in now, but i'll come back later. For Sure!...:laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Port by MAXIMUS96, ported from Grand2
    TESTED ONLY GT-I9300I, PLS TEST ON GT-I9301I

Bugs:
    1)Rear camera is don't working.
    2)Searching....

Installation
    1)Download this rom link: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/M8PS/U4p9iv1rB
    2)Download path (touch fix)
    3)Install TWRP
    4)INSTALL ORIGINAL 4.4.4 FIRMWARE
    5)Install this rom
    6)Install path
    Reboot, and enjoy!

Please test this rom, and send logcat, i'm recommended CatLog&ADB logcat​
    link: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/M8PS/U4p9iv1rB
    First Test

First Test
    So, everybody:
    I installed it with the DualBootPatcher on my external SD-card. Everything worked fine. So I can gladly say: You are able too install and use this ROM, even if you are not on stock. But I have found some issues:
    • SD-Card is called unusal. This could also be only my problem, because of the dualboot. We would need somebody who can try it also.
    • Camera is not working. Immedialty crashing.
    • Some random crashes. But they are gone away when I reopen the App. E.g. open the contact over the dial app. I will try to capture them, but its hard, because they are random.
    • Device name is Grand 2, not S3 Neo.
    • When installing an App from google play, it stucks in the download image and gets removed from the status bar. It seems to happen bevore the download progress finishes and the installing progress starts. But eventually, it comes up again in the status bar and then finishes.
    • Sometimes, the Apps in Google Play dont show the rigths they want, they just install.
    • Two SIM-Cards avaible, even if my S3-Neo just have one slot.
    • Random lags :(
    • It feels like I m experience some hard performance issues. Maybe use Ciros buil.prop?
    • Youtube-App does not work probably. Maybe also performance?
    • Sensors do not work.
    • The status bar freezes sometime. When this happens, you cant see the open apps via holding long time the down-button. Its just a clean background.
    • One random reboot.
    • Something to add?
    yes plizzz i want the link to s5 systemui and thanx by the way sorry for bad english :D
    https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-neo/development/neostockx-galaxy-s3-neo-gt-i9301i-t3056339
    Doesn't work for me, it stucks on boot
    Im waiting for 6.0.1 too. But i prefer de-bloated touchwiz ROMS
    I'll make a heavily debloated TW ROM soon ;). It'll be rebased on E7 which has multiwindow functionality too. My first E7 port did well but I stopped due to real-life issues etc.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G903M μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    *REAR CAMERA DON'T WORKING, FIX,my english is bad