[ROM][9 MAR] CoreDroid Incredible S V2.4 |GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

NicOsol

Feb 3, 2012
I really want to flash this Rom. But I need to know if the front facing camera are working on 3rd party apps like Skype video calling or visidon applock.
Plz answer ASAP :D

Android for life!

BadTasteUK

Feb 1, 2008
18 hours into v2.4 and it seems to be really good, no faults found. :)

Unfortunately, the front facing camera doesn't work for Skype, but that's the same with most ROMs I've tried. It does work for photos though.

rayford85

May 22, 2011
18 hours into v2.4 and it seems to be really good, no faults found. :)

Unfortunately, the front facing camera doesn't work for Skype, but that's the same with most ROMs I've tried. It does work for photos though.

There is a problem with the latest version of Skype. That's happening on alot of devices. If you can find an older version it will work no problem. When I'm home I can post a link to an older version

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

D

Deleted member 4152895

Galaxy S II

Can this rom be flashed on Galaxy S II?

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
New Tweaks Update

Ok Guys, we have released an update for our Tweaks App, please update this through your Advaced Tweaks App and choose Full Update in the Extras tab.

What's new...

Sense UI Style Tweaks (WIP)
More MODs
More Kernels Added to some Devices
A few bug fixes...

If you have any MODs that you like or want to add to our Tweaks app, please post in the DHD MODs thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1447632

If we like them we will add them in.

We will update again in a week or so.

Enjoy

Reactions: didier57

bhaumik555

Jan 24, 2012
Ahmedabad
I need one solution. When my phone screen is locked and i got the call from anybody i can't find the option to reject the call via sms. Though it's working when screen is unlocked.

NiGHTsC

Nov 2, 2011
It may sounds nobish,
but any idea how do I setup A2SD for this rom?
I know CD doesn't support it, but is there any workaround?

Thank you.

BadTasteUK

Feb 1, 2008
Still loving this ROM and using it for day to day heavy usage. Great battery life, no bugs, very reliable. :)

NicOsol

Feb 3, 2012
New Tweaks available guys, Full update option in Extras and choose the style.

Enjoy!

I tried to install the battery and transition animation with the latest tweaks(apk) but my phone didn't even want to go to the boot animation.. what did I wrong?
Thanks! :D

Android for life!

NiGHTsC

Nov 2, 2011
Anyone else's having problem with FriendStream and Facebook v1.9?
FriendStream isn't able to get info from FB since v1.9...

Thank you.

pyroblazer

Oct 13, 2010
Ahmedabad
Hey guys.. im from the wildfire forum..
im rooting my friend's phone for him.. so ya im new to inc s
i had 2 question in my head
1st .... what kernal are u using in this rom, nd can i use unity kernal??
2nd ..... Is "a2sd" already activated in this rom?? do i have to activate it after installation?? (a2sd= creating an ext partition on ur sd card.. where all ur apps get transferred... which finally gives u more internal space)

sry if these are noobish questions..bt i searched the therad.. nd also checked the changelogs.. bt couldnt find the answers

thnx in advance!!

Silversniper

Nov 20, 2011
Linz
Hey guys.. im from the wildfire forum..
im rooting my friend's phone for him.. so ya im new to inc s
i had 2 question in my head
1st .... what kernal are u using in this rom, nd can i use unity kernal??
2nd ..... Is "a2sd" already activated in this rom?? do i have to activate it after installation?? (a2sd= creating an ext partition on ur sd card.. where all ur apps get transferred... which finally gives u more internal space)

sry if these are noobish questions..bt i searched the therad.. nd also checked the changelogs.. bt couldnt find the answers

thnx in advance!!

That a to sd isn't really needed in my view on Inc's. Use the default kernel or ruslik is my favourite

Sent from my Incredible S using xda premium

didier57

Nov 23, 2009
57000 Metz
hello,

I can no longer open "Tweaks" I have a window that opens:
<< Sorry! Sudden closure of the Settings application (process com.android.settings). Thank you for trying again. >>
It is there only way to reinstall this application, or do I have to re-flash the nand entirely? I am already a Fix permissions ..
Thank you.

ps: Superb nand, nice work!

Edit:

Hi,

Well, I managed to solve my problem .. I had done just before an update to the "version coredroid_tweaks_v.4.1.0" so I found the *. Zip mas sdcard ... I 'I reinstalled from the recovery ... and now it works!
Someone has a version of Skype that works with the front camera?

++

did.

Last edited:

NiGHTsC

Nov 2, 2011
CoreDroid v2.4
Anyone know how do I change my contact's icon to facebook profile picture?
Somehow, it just stopped working to some of my contacts.

I tried to sync FriendStream's Facebook and it did work on some of contacts but others remain to default blue CoreDroid/Android robot :(

Under Phonebook, I switched to only Facebook and I noticed some friends's icons just stay on default one...

Restart didn't help at all.

Help please.
Thank you.

==
Nevermind, guess you just have to relogin to FriendStream~~

Last edited:

Diamondback

Retired Dev Committee Lead / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Reactions: nsg86 and nitsuj17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    New Tweaks available guys, Full update option in Extras and choose the style.

Enjoy!
    Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy
    Instructions:

How to flash? What do you need?

- HTC Incredible S S-OFF
    - Radio S-OFF in order to flash new radio
    - Recovery ClockworkMod

FAQ:

RECOMMENDED RADIO:

20.2804.30.085AU_3805.04.03.22_M
    Download it here(http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=13467904)

How do I flash a new radio?
    - Just put the PG32IMG.zip on the root of your SD Card and boot into fastboot.
    - Follow the instructions on the screen.

How to get ENG S-OFF:
    For now its only possible to get S-OFF by XTC Clip. Check if there’s anyone who can help you out in your country/region on this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1042997

Build looks slow/animations slow?
    Use Spare Parts and set animations too fast that solves your problem.

When can we expect the next build?

Builds are released based on the testing results. Please do not ask us about ETAs, we are working on getting you a reliable and stable build. Patience my friends!

Can I update without losing all my apps and settings?

Yes, each release can be flashed without losing your data. But I recommend making a Nandroid Backup before updating/flashing.

Can you provide a mirror?

I strongly asks everyone to download only from the links provided above. The reason behind that is that i pay HOTFILE every month and with the downloads i can keep my premium account. Also it lets me know how many people downloaded and from that i base my priorities for builds.

How can i Change system/app/... apks skin or icons?

Since this Build is optimized and Odexed you will need too take some precautions. First you will need a APK Deodexed that you trying too change. Then from within the Build you will need too delete the apk and the respective odex file.
    Example:
    (Changes to the browser)
    1. Inside Build system/App you will find Browser.apk and browser.odex you will need too delete both files.
    2. You will need a browser.apk Deodexed which contains the Browser.apk & Browser.odex merged into one bigger Browser.apk
    3. Make the changes and then push it to system/app (don't forget 1st step)

Another way would be to use an Android kitchen to deodex the entire system/app and then you will have the system/app deodexed then just change what you like.

Where is Boot Animation, Boot Sound and Shutdown Animation Located?

They are located in SYSTEM\CUSTOMIZE\RESOURCE

Should I use a task killer?

Task Killers are NOT advised! They do nothing but kill your battery and stop processes that aren't supposed to be stopped. FROYO 2.2 manages tasks pretty well. Here is a good read: http://tinyurl.com/NoTaskillersThxScabes

How do you make these folders in the screenshots?
    This is an APP called "Folder Organizer". This question has been asked a million times thats why it is here in the FAQs even though it is not ROM related.

My Premium Navigation doesn't work correctly. What should I do?

You can try following things:
    - reinstalling Locations under Settings ---> Locations
    - removing from your SD card /sdcard/.data/navigator/Data/Temporary
    - re-downloading maps

Where can I access the settings for the CRT (TV) animations and lockscreen?

You can change these settings in Settings -> Display.

Where is the changelog and download link? They used to be on the first page..??
    The changelog and download link (and much more) can be found at coredroidroms.com

How come I get low Quadrant scores on GB ROMs?

This is mainly because there aren't any custom kernels yet. We're using a stock GB kernel without tweaks or OC.

Are there custom kernels for GB ROMs?

No not yet. The source code for GB kernels has been released. So it's a matter of time now before we can get to use these.

How can I join the Coredroid team?
    This is done by invite only and decided by myself or Sergio... From now on I will be posting the status here, which will be displayed as either "closed" or "looking for someone that can.."
    - Looking for beta testers!

Can I use the CoreDroid banner you guys are using?

No, but you are welcome to use this one made by DutchDanny just for you guys (feel free to make your own and we'll post them here as well)

CoreDroid_Addict_IS.png

P.S If you think I forgot to mention something or made a mistake in this post, please let me know and I'll be sure to add/correct it.