[DISCONTINUED][ROM][APRIL 28] BlindLEWA v1.4 | LewaOS Port

Search This thread

blindndumb

Sep 3, 2011
aboutgt.png

Haven't Heard About LewaOS - Go to www.lewaos.com
LewaOS Is Updated Every Friday, So I Will Be Updating This Thread On Sunday.

featuresk.png

-Android 2.3.7
-Swipe Framework And Gestures Application
-Completely New UI
-Traffic counter
-Smart File Manager
-Power Saving Mode
-Firewall
-Realtime SMS
-Themes Support
-Themes Support For LockScreen Also
-Tiny size
-Very Fast And Responsive
-Many More.. Still Discovering :)

screenshotsbh.png

downloadsw.png

Download Links : Click Here

NOTE: Additionally You Need To Flash BlindICE GAPPS for GB After Flashing The ROM.
Download Link : Click Here

bugsu.png

*Dialer and Lock Screen Has Chinese Characters (Only Few , after and before month display)

creditsf.png

LewaOS TEAM - For Cooking ROM
CyanogenMOD - Used It As Base
XDA - For Always Upgrading Me

Last edited:

blindndumb

Sep 3, 2011
changeloga.png

APRIL 28,2012 - BlindLEWA v1.4

[This week recommended]

The second edition of the new power management, the different power saving mode is readily cut; more intelligent, more power
Add Changing Faces to support local customization features and more continuously updated online theme, and change the theme convenient
Add to unplug the headphones songs pause
Optimized to support Google Apps backup feature, the Shuangqing Brush will keep the current version of the Google applications already installed

------------------------ Le Frog OS public module updates ------------------- ------
[SMS]
Optimization information list and details of the interface, the time display is the best morning / afternoon / evening / night "+" time "
Add a contact in the optimization of new information, lists the common contact
To repair Fetion sent over SMS does not Avatar
[Contact]
Repair contains more than one number in a contact, the contact to send a short and different numbers did not switch to the SMS conversation list.
[Call]
Optimization of a phone call, hang up the phone in the dial plate, the loading speed of the call records
Repair set up automatic IP dialing, call the service numbers such as 1008611, and will automatically add the IP number
Repair attributable to display the number of Qingyang 0934 all displayed incorrectly
[Desktop]
Repair the Shuangqing Brush boot prompted overlap of problem
Optimize the interface with the overall style of the desktop editing mode unified
[Feedback]
Repair the HVGA mobile phone in the English mode feedback to complete the prompt language is incomplete
Optimization choose to add a picture interface "OK" button
[System]
Streamline own music ringtones from 91-25
To repair GALSWORTHY map navigation FC
[Safety intercept] Repair to restore SMS from the blacklist will be identified as unread text messages displayed in the lock screen
Repair contact numbers at the beginning of the 86 numbers to the blacklist, press and hold the contact, displayed or to add blacklist option, click the display can not add the same intercept number
[Music player]
The song features new rejection songs
New singer Shuangqing does not delete the previously downloaded pictures and lyrics
[Convenience store]
Fix the status bar of the download progress indication should not be the Clear button to clear
Repair click the download application in the network case, the same should be such as to refresh the same network conditions, when prompted, the title of head and descriptive statements
Optimize the loading icon when the refresh is not modified for the latest blue icon
[Virtual memory]
Repair open the Swap, the actual open figures (such as 31) and set to open digital (such as 32) do not match.
[Status Bar]
Repair Wifi connection, not Shuangqing Brush after the upgrade, wifi and 3G icon appear in the status bar
Repair status bar after the switch silent mode silent
Optimize the "memory clean-up safety net" was renamed "memory clean white list"
[Third-party applications]
Two menu fix Go desktop desktop settings or display white white
Fix the third application of load icon shows the ellipse
Optimization of the slide up and down indicator, such as microblogging

screenshotsbh.png

Last edited:

blindndumb

Sep 3, 2011
Last edited:

blindndumb

Sep 3, 2011
thanks bro
it is ICS?

what does not work completely yet??

LewaOS is based of cyanogenmod , android 2.3.7. It is developed by chinese team. More Details at www.lewaos.com

USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE..

To Know any bugs I need tester..My bro have Desire HD and I own Desire S..
He is out to college now..SO cant test right now .I too am in LAB..I am pretty sure nothing will be broken ..everything will work fine..

Lets see :)

Cheers

L0cke

Jan 27, 2010
Royston
Nice! :)

Looks very cool. I like MIUI so love the look of this and always like to see something new. Would love to give this a run, but going away tomorrow so will be happy to test when I am back.

Also, is that a slide up App Drawer I see from one of the screen shots??

Thanks for bringing this to us.

arrom1983

Mar 25, 2011
I'll test the rom on miui now for months will be nice to try something nee

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA

[secret]

Oct 14, 2011
yep, also willing to test if theres english language.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

blindndumb

Sep 3, 2011
Hey Guys !

Download Link Is Up.
Check First Post..

Now going to gym.. will be willing to know about reviews

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aboutgt.png

Haven't Heard About LewaOS - Go to www.lewaos.com
    LewaOS Is Updated Every Friday, So I Will Be Updating This Thread On Sunday.

featuresk.png

-Android 2.3.7
    -Swipe Framework And Gestures Application
    -Completely New UI
    -Traffic counter
    -Smart File Manager
    -Power Saving Mode
    -Firewall
    -Realtime SMS
    -Themes Support
    -Themes Support For LockScreen Also
    -Tiny size
    -Very Fast And Responsive
    -Many More.. Still Discovering :)

screenshotsbh.png

downloadsw.png

Download Links : Click Here

NOTE: Additionally You Need To Flash BlindICE GAPPS for GB After Flashing The ROM.
    Download Link : Click Here

bugsu.png

*Dialer and Lock Screen Has Chinese Characters (Only Few , after and before month display)

creditsf.png

LewaOS TEAM - For Cooking ROM
    CyanogenMOD - Used It As Base
    XDA - For Always Upgrading Me
    changeloga.png

APRIL 28,2012 - BlindLEWA v1.4

[This week recommended]

The second edition of the new power management, the different power saving mode is readily cut; more intelligent, more power
    Add Changing Faces to support local customization features and more continuously updated online theme, and change the theme convenient
    Optimized to support Google Apps backup feature, the Shuangqing Brush will keep the current version of the Google applications already installed

------------------------ Le Frog OS public module updates ------------------- ------
    [SMS]
    Optimization information list and details of the interface, the time display is the best morning / afternoon / evening / night "+" time "
    Add a contact in the optimization of new information, lists the common contact
    To repair Fetion sent over SMS does not Avatar
    [Contact]
    Repair contains more than one number in a contact, the contact to send a short and different numbers did not switch to the SMS conversation list.
    [Call]
    Optimization of a phone call, hang up the phone in the dial plate, the loading speed of the call records
    Repair set up automatic IP dialing, call the service numbers such as 1008611, and will automatically add the IP number
    Repair attributable to display the number of Qingyang 0934 all displayed incorrectly
    [Desktop]
    Repair the Shuangqing Brush boot prompted overlap of problem
    Optimize the interface with the overall style of the desktop editing mode unified
    [Feedback]
    Repair the HVGA mobile phone in the English mode feedback to complete the prompt language is incomplete
    Optimization choose to add a picture interface "OK" button
    [System]
    Streamline own music ringtones from 91-25
    To repair GALSWORTHY map navigation FC
    [Safety intercept] Repair to restore SMS from the blacklist will be identified as unread text messages displayed in the lock screen
    Repair contact numbers at the beginning of the 86 numbers to the blacklist, press and hold the contact, displayed or to add blacklist option, click the display can not add the same intercept number
    [Music player]
    The song features new rejection songs
    New singer Shuangqing does not delete the previously downloaded pictures and lyrics
    [Convenience store]
    Fix the status bar of the download progress indication should not be the Clear button to clear
    Repair click the download application in the network case, the same should be such as to refresh the same network conditions, when prompted, the title of head and descriptive statements
    Optimize the loading icon when the refresh is not modified for the latest blue icon
    [Virtual memory]
    Repair open the Swap, the actual open figures (such as 31) and set to open digital (such as 32) do not match.
    [Status Bar]
    Repair Wifi connection, not Shuangqing Brush after the upgrade, wifi and 3G icon appear in the status bar
    Repair status bar after the switch silent mode silent
    Optimize the "memory clean-up safety net" was renamed "memory clean white list"
    [Third-party applications]
    Two menu fix Go desktop desktop settings or display white white
    Fix the third application of load icon shows the ellipse
    Optimization of the slide up and down indicator, such as microblogging

screenshotsbh.png

Great work!
    I hope you'll get it running
    If you need help, ask

Also this looks more iphoneish than miui :)

Sent from my ICS!!!
    themesandmods.png

Download : Click Me

Guide To Install :

Method 1 :
    Copy / Extract the themes(*.lwt) files to /sdcard/lewa/theme/Theme
    Open Theme Application and you will find the themes.

Method 2 :
    Copy / Extract the themes(*.lwt) files to /sdcard [Root]
    Open Theme Application And Select Import.

Done . Enjoy :)
    thanks bro
    it is ICS?

what does not work completely yet??

LewaOS is based of cyanogenmod , android 2.3.7. It is developed by chinese team. More Details at www.lewaos.com

USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE..

To Know any bugs I need tester..My bro have Desire HD and I own Desire S..
    He is out to college now..SO cant test right now .I too am in LAB..I am pretty sure nothing will be broken ..everything will work fine..

Lets see :)

Cheers