Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abhiwltya

Apr 20, 2011
Can ne one give me the bug list.i am thinkig of switching over to this rom

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Nicolopolus

Dec 24, 2009
Is there any way to change vibrate intensity and also system font?

In 6.0 the lockscreen slider had a vibrate on press - I can't remember if i had to change a setting to get that, but can't seem to find anything now - did I imagine it?

kraized

May 9, 2011
LDN
Perhaps only feature people is asking for now is transparent statusbar. If cm doesn't implement for now, I will.

Then, we will see. For now I will publish compiled versions with CM features (consideer it as nightlies, but not every day :p).
When My vacations start, I will rethink the whole OTA app, include into settings (for now is just a shortcut), and making changes on a non-dirty way (Not unzipping and modding files (wich requires reboot, and takes years), but with Settings.putValues, and getValues (instant without reboot))

Would be great to see a proper working transparent status bar. Any chance you can give the option of rounded corners to the screen like in MIUI ROMs?

seavers11

May 11, 2007
Install rom and everthing is working perfekt...

BUT i go down on 160dpi and when i want to make a call i get an com.android.phone fc !!!

Activated the phone.apk hack and restart but did not work :mad::confused:

Any solution for this problem ?

D4rKn3sSyS

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
Can ne one give me the bug list.i am thinkig of switching over to this rom

Yes
  • HDMI dont works

Done.

Are there any plans to incorporate power saving service, like in AOKP?

No, if CM doesnt implement it.

Would be great to see a proper working transparent status bar. Any chance you can give the option of rounded corners to the screen like in MIUI ROMs?

No, as I said before 1 million times, No big changes to framework until CM gets stable (otherwise I have to patch with my changes every time I do "repo sync")

EDIT: Guys, it will take me about a Week, but I decided to take the risk.
I will do this, quoting myself
I will rethink the whole OTA app, include into settings (for now is just a shortcut), and making changes on a non-dirty way (Not unzipping and modding files (wich requires reboot, and takes years), but with Settings.putValues, and getValues (instant without reboot))

Last edited:
Reactions: Testraindrop

Testraindrop

Jun 3, 2011
Sounds great, btw it was a good idea to leave the sd cards as they were before the last CM nightly.;)
Based on the CM9 thread a lot users having trouble with it.

D4rKn3sSyS

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
Sounds great, btw it was a good idea to leave the sd cards as they were before the last CM nightly.;)
Based on the CM9 thread a lot users having trouble with it.

Don't get too happy yet. I gonna change it some day. However there's an option to switch like it was before. Just users dont read that's why they complain. I was waiting just 1 fix, and they already sumbitted. So maybe next version will have inverted sdcard, just like it should be, but there will be an option to swap them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] PARANOIDANDROID 2.54 | Per-App COLOR (newest PA invention), Dpi & UserInterface

logo.png

phoneeqfrj.jpg
    phabletneise.jpg
    tablet7wd3j.jpg

undefined9ye1s.jpg

untitled2j7jwf.png

PER-APP-DPI/LAYOUT. This is not tablet mode! Hybrid engine allows you to target apps individually. You get to pick their actual layouts which can tranform content drastically. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with build.prop hacks or DPI changes. We list all layouts an app brings, you choose one, its as easy as that. It does not matter if your device runs itself in Phone-, Phablet or Tablet-UI, your apps will always look as you like. On top of that you can scale apps, to fit your screen, that way you can even bring full fledged tablet apps and make them run perfectly. Nothing will break, nothing will shrink, your market will be fine. Additionally we have rewritten many parts of the android framework and fixed countless of AOSP bugs to make way for these modifications - our "tablet mode" runs better on a phone than on a real tablet, that is guaranteed.

untitled-19kkgo.png

PER-APP-COLOR, Paranoidandroids newest invention. Define apps in your regular hybrid panel. See your phone fade into the color definition of your current app, press home or go elsewhere and it fades back. Create as many combinations you like, you can even dabble with opacity. This feature is made possible by our hybrid engine, which is unique to this rom.

untitled-1jij2c.png

paranoid_instructions4zkp3.png

• RECOVERY: FACTORY RESET IF YOU WERE USING ANOTHER ROM!
    • RECOVERY: Install Rom: Download
    • RECOVERY: Install Gapps, ALWAYS-EVEN FOR UPDATES: Download (find the latest one that carries the "jb" tag)
    • RECOVERY: Wipe Cache Partition
    • RECOVERY: Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot and enjoy

paranoid_hintsu4kjw.png

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    • 1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • 2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    • 3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

paranoid_changelogjmkth.png

Special Thanks
    • Teamhacksung, For their awesome work all this time on CyanogenMod team, and a solid base for our device tree.
    • slade87 , For teaching me about android programming. You're the man.
    • To every single person that helped on this project, I can't keep the track because they are a lot!

VERY Special thanks to all the donators!, you support me for making a better work each day!
    UI: lags, tearing, glitches
    UI: Apps like NHK are broken
    Audio: bugs, missing features
    Camera: Recording partially broken

Let's wait until it stabilizes a bit, for now I close this thread to avoid spam :)
    I will start working on it now though.
    Well, I guess is time to close this thread, I leave you with a great developer. I will keep checking out once in a while S2 forums anyway, and of course I will keep developing PA with the rest of the guys.

Cheers,
    Jesús.
    Looks good however this belongs in the Android Development section and not the Original section.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Sorry clearly missunderstand that. I thought original section is whatever gets something built from scratch, as my OTA app does. However, thanks for the correction :)

EDIT: 21 may 2012... we got moved to original section :D
    EDIT: 22 may 2012... zombies all over the world.