EMUI 5.1 is coming!

Search This thread

duraaraa

C_iuqw7UwAUqjrA.jpg:large

Swan Princess

Mar 6, 2017
Moscow
Then Huawei's statement about "Phones on EMUI 5.0 won't be getting 5.1" is utter bull****? Nice going there Huawei! >< Are there any changes in the Camera App, enabling the Pro Video mode? Would you mind seeing how it does the GPS, with Galileo as well? Does it see more, then 1 EU satellite?

Reactions: revjamescarver

duraaraa

Then Huawei's statement about "Phones on EMUI 5.0 won't be getting 5.1" is utter bull****? Nice going there Huawei! >< Are there any changes in the Camera App, enabling the Pro Video mode? Would you mind seeing how it does the GPS, with Galileo as well? Does it see more, then 1 EU satellite?

Yes, it's utter bs. EMUI 5.1 is definitely coming. Any build above 300 will be labelled as EMUI 5.1.
Regarding your other questions, if I have time to try I will.

Last edited:

Swan Princess

Mar 6, 2017
Moscow
Yes, it's utter bs. EMUI 5.1 is definitely coming. Any build above 300 will be labelled as EMUI 5.1.
Regarding your other questions, if I have time to try I will.

Thanks, work with that German fella from the GPS thread to log the output and see if it's changed. To test the camera, well try zooming 1.1x and see if the quality and sharpness improves. Was a 'bug' on some firmwares.

domon07

Apr 2, 2010
i was comparing emui 5.1 to my mate 9 pro emui 5.0 and i don't really see any visual differences. even the new gestures on one hand ui is already in emui 5.0.

dkionline

Oct 15, 2012
Redmi Note 12 Pro / Pro Plus 5G

Neptunian

Dec 1, 2010
Sid
He was asking for specifics. What exactly is "much better" about it?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using XDA Labs

Yes, I am specifically looking to have the ability of
Hiding apps,
Removing the navigation bar when using the navigation circle,
Double tap when driving,
Customisation,
Better Dock and home screen,
and Softtouch
as this gem is capable of all of them. Otherwise for a few "Bugs fixed" and "Security patches" wouldn't wanna see another 1GB of storage and memory wasted.
Plus the Chinese version has a different story and nothing to do with the international version. That is why it matters.

Reactions: dannytgt

Top Liked Posts