Best non extended batteries

Search This thread

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
edboy21 Heres the link to the Anker's Battery [url said:
http://www.amazon.com/Anker-1700mAh-Batteries-Charger-ThunderBolt/dp/B004YHO31C/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1317176107&sr=1-1[/url]
Just bought these. Will post back soon to say how they pan out!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
Okay. Well these aren't 1700 mAh.. there 1400... but hey, there's two of em, no added bulk, and I can get thru 24+ hours hecka hard usage so I'm happy :)

DANCCS

May 28, 2011
Okay. Well these aren't 1700 mAh.. there 1400... but hey, there's two of em, no added bulk, and I can get thru 24+ hours hecka hard usage so I'm happy :)

I have a 1700 battery capacity man, I swear on my wife. This is the result from today

63593859-02c2-29c8.jpg

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

Dincht

Sep 19, 2011
Although I did a bit of searching on the subject, I couldn't find in specific what I wanted to know. I had a question to ask pertaining these batteries. I was going to get a Trident Case or TPU Fusion case for my 4G Phone, but I wanted to know if there are any extended batteries that will fit in any of these cases?

EYO3L

Apr 10, 2012
i dont think any of the chinese brand batteries would do anyone good, just try downloading juice defender, works great for me

TonyeMang

May 6, 2011
Just bought a cheap 7 dollar battery from amazon to replace my 1 year battery and its holding out okay doesnt seem to be true OEM but works like it, thinking of getting the 2 batterys with charger mentioned earlier, i believe they are white correct?

bittermormon

Jul 21, 2006
Just bought a cheap 7 dollar battery from amazon to replace my 1 year battery and its holding out okay doesnt seem to be true OEM but works like it, thinking of getting the 2 batterys with charger mentioned earlier, i believe they are white correct?

yeah, I bought something like this, but it was cheaper back then. Maybe search Amazon for Thunderbolt batteries from Anker in case they're cheaper. They're the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where did you order them at? And it came with another charger?

He probably ordered it on amazon. I bought mine there. It came with 2 batteries and an external charger for $25 shipped. The battery life of these batteries last like the 1400mah OEM battey. Their pretty decent batteries, but your better of buying the $9 OEM battery and buying an external charger for $5.

Heres the link to the Anker's Battery
    http://www.amazon.com/Anker-1700mAh...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1317176107&sr=1-1
    Hi guys,

I im using the 1700 Anker right now, and it is going good so far. This battery makes it thru the day, and im talking about 14-16 hours or more with still 30-40% remaining.

Im using the MIUI ROM, and i had to flashed another radio and calibrate del battery after that. I am quite happy with it, maybe is not as good as the iphones battery but it makes it, and you dont need an extended cover.

oh! and it is just 10 $ with taxes, shipping, etc ( US). Fully recomended
    63593859-c726-be31.jpg