ICS here: (more to come) (no bugs)

Search This thread

RDomke

Jan 22, 2012
Infuse CM9 Install

I'm almost 70 and did it. Following the included instructions every thing worked.
It even forund my MIUI 2.3.23 lock screen and incorperated it in the install. That was surprising because I flashed UCLB3 then CM9 and the screen was still there.

Works Great, keep up the good work.

RDomke@Comcast.Net

tuto3324

Dec 24, 2011
managua
Hey what happened with quarx and the other ones who said that would work in ics for the infuse? Hahaha reading the first post, we reached the goal for donations.. I bet that quarx could help jt and entropy building ics :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Ryanscool

Aug 30, 2011
Denver
Hey what happened with quarx and the other ones who said that would work in ics for the infuse? Hahaha reading the first post, we reached the goal for donations.. I bet that quarx could help jt and entropy building ics :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Looking for a device.... no luck yet.

Demonic240

Mar 18, 2009
Plano
Reposting this for those people not reading the qa...

For people having issues sending and receiving mms messages...

*update - I went into dev tools and under connectivity I clicked on "start mms", which didn't give any visual, and I was able to download a mms picture that had been failing for 2 days now.

*update 2 - Looks like the setting doesn't stick between reboots. Had to start it again after a reboot.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

randoug

Dec 14, 2010
Have no idea why it doesn't work for you guys

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334811093432.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334811093432.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 298

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
Which build of ICS are you running??

On my Infuse I'm running JTs but the Voodoo integrated with DSP makes no noticeable change...

You running Entropys??

Sent from my Kick Ass Note

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    preview

Here's a preview build now that my source tree is mostly sorted out: http://www.mediafire.com/?1nhagihfoqqpkf3

To flash, you must first flash this recovery: http://www.mediafire.com/?2000k5y512spft4

Then boot into recovery, wipe data/cache, go to mounts and storage and format system, then flash the rom. Gapps are here: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip . You'll probably have to mount system manually under mounts and storage before flashing gapps.

I've only tested this using gingerbread bootloaders, no idea if it works using froyo bootloaders. If you don't want to deal with the caveats of gb bootloaders, then well, fix it yourself.

what works:
    radio (calls/sms/data)
    touchscreen
    audio
    wifi
    sensors
    hw acceleration
    software and hardware video decoding
    data usage monitor (for wifi at least)

what doesn't work:
    camera/camcorder
    bluetooth

anything else is either broken or completely untested.
    Fixed since preview build:

external sdcard mounting
    USB mass storage (both internal and external)
    Camera and camcorder (front and rear cameras)

on to bluetooth and gps...then a real release :D
    oh the lulzy memories...

dman3285 said:
    Then you don't know much bruh...

lol

dman3285 said:
    The four devices I built aosp ics for... Not ports... Prove you wrong.. Period... I was building roms since the original.... But there's always some dew who thinks they know it all.... But this I know about.... I have a build for this device.. No kernel because our kernel is so hard to develop for....and when you port ics... What do u use as proprietary files? That's right... Gingerbread files... This is like talking to a wall... You have fun porting...

lol again. build date on my current kernel is March 11. I built it before I had the device in hand ;) and yes, I had fun porting, thanks :)

dman3285 said:
    Nonsense....have you built it... do you even understand what your saying??? I HAVE built it... all that technical mumbo means 0... bottom line...I've done it...3 now 4 other devs have also done it...

thrice the lols...yes, I have built it :) here's a video for all the kiddies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2EE9ct-Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player (crappy quality, but you get the gist ;))

herp derp good nite
    Going to start working this weekend on some love for us "typical XDA'ers". I got some learning to do.

Thanks for all who are paving the way.
    So after "brunch infuse4g", what next?

You should have a flashable zip.

Oh... See attached... (specific location censored...)

Got a line on Bluetooth from LB too.