[Q] Lockscreen music control

Search This thread

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
Im on stock 4.1.2, rooted, stock lock screen, xposed installed.
is there a way, (app, xposed mmodule, etc.,) to get lock screen music controls on SAMSUNG music player? NOT interested in installing a player with built in controls, i need it for the stock app.
Thanks!

Im on stock 4.1.2, rooted, stock lock screen, xposed installed.
is there a way, (app, xposed mmodule, etc.,) to get lock screen music controls on SAMSUNG music player? NOT interested in installing a player with built in controls, i need it for the stock app.
Thanks!
Theres axposed module kitkat music lockscreen. i personally tried i dont think so it is compatible with stock app u may try play music

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
I know you said no other apps, but man you gotta try PowerAmp, the full version. There isn't anything better than it :p
And yes, it has what you're looking for :)

i said no other apps- because im probbaly one of the few people who tried and dosent like poweramp! i knew it'd get suggested!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: koragg97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know you said no other apps, but man you gotta try PowerAmp, the full version. There isn't anything better than it :p

Exactly what I wanted to say. PowerAmp is the best music app in the whole Play Store.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.3

i said no other apps- because im probbaly one of the few people who tried and dosent like poweramp! i knew it'd get suggested!:laugh::laugh::laugh: