Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

rcky844

Nov 3, 2019
Tiu Keng Leng
i9100
LG Optimus 4X HD
If you bought your Android Wear devices in China, and decided to install Google on it without actually installing Global ROM, you are in the right place. This tool lets you convert your Chinese Wear OS ROM to a "Global ROM". It works by deleting the Chinese Wear OS locale file, and install Google Platy Store on your device.

Why should you use this way?
If your watch have different internals then the global version like my TicWatch Pro that I bought in China, the watch can install global ROM, but the global ROM don't have NFC support, and it is more lag then before. So I search for days and I found out this way.

Tested Devices
TicWatch Pro China Version
(More device testing coming soon, it should with any WearOS devices with custom recovery project.)

[DOWNLOAD]
[GAPPS]

Buy me a coffee if you support my work!

If you are planning to make a video about this and post this mod, please don't do it. As I will be making it soon.

Telegram support group: http://t.me/tipzg

Last edited:

ted presley

Jun 12, 2007
Ho Chi Minh city
If you bought your Android Wear devices in China, and decided to install Google on it without actually installing Global ROM, you are in the right place. This tool lets you convert your Chinese Wear OS ROM to a "Global ROM". It works by deleting the Chinese Wear OS locale file, and install Google Platy Store on your device.

Why should you use this way?
If your watch have different internals then the global version like my TicWatch Pro that I bought in China, the watch can install global ROM, but the global ROM don't have NFC support, and it is more lag then before. So I search for days and I found out this way.

[DOWNLOAD]

Buy me a coffee if you support my work!

How to install the zip file? TWRP? So, it's only work with TicWatch Pro right?

ted presley

Jun 12, 2007
Ho Chi Minh city
It seems mi watch could unlock bootloader!!! Just need proper TWRP and I could try the zip!!! MVIMG_20191202_145349.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ericksilvax

ted presley

Jun 12, 2007
Ho Chi Minh city
how do you get this screen? can you please provide the steps?

Same as other android devices:
- ADB debugging turn on through Developer option
- using the following common commands:

adb bootloader reboot --> to boot to fastboot
fastboot oem unlock --> you will see that screen.

If you process I'm not sure it (unlocking) works 100% or not, but it's quite no use now, you can't do anything else after unlocking it and it also may break OTA updates.

Gerrett

Mar 11, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Same as other android devices:
- ADB debugging turn on through Developer option
- using the following common commands:

adb bootloader reboot --> to boot to fastboot
fastboot oem unlock --> you will see that screen.

If you process I'm not sure it (unlocking) works 100% or not, but it's quite no use now, you can't do anything else after unlocking it and it also may break OTA updates.

It didn't unlock the watch. It will do a factory reset, but after that the device is still locked.

Top Liked Posts