LG QuickCover

Search This thread

mZimm

Jan 31, 2008
How can they not have a hole for the notification LED? Dealbreaker for me.

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't have paid $50 for a case anyway.

can6rxw

Jan 16, 2008
Just ordered it! WOOT!! Hate the price but it'll look so good. Wife will kill me though:eek: $67 bucks is very steep for a case...seriously!

Ravynmagi

Nov 2, 2010
The price seems crazy. But then I realize I usually end up buying multiple cases for my phone anyway because I never seem to be satisfied with the cheaper cases. So perhaps I should just suck it up and spend $50 on a case I like instead of $50 on 4 different cases I don't care much for. I'm still working that argument out in my head though.

I am disappointed to see though that the NEXUS logo isn't on the back on the LG cover like it is on the bumper case. I realize it's the "LG" quick cover, but still, at that price the Nexus logo would have been nice. At least it would make the decision a little easier for me.

Reactions: starnostar

Evo_Shift

Jan 17, 2011
Too bad there isn't a cutout for the notification light. I wonder if one could be added with a hole punch. That's a lot of money to to find out. You must be able to answer it with the case on or do people answer it, close the cover and then listen?

Last edited:

gtj0

Jan 11, 2011
Golden, CO, US
Got mine this morning. The look, fit and feel is perfect (well, for me anyway). I had gotten used to the S-Cover feature of the S4 so it was nice to have the little magnet back. Not willing to take a hole punch to it just yet though. :)

can6rxw

Jan 16, 2008
Too bad there isn't a cutout for the notification light. I wonder if one could be added with a hole punch. That's a lot of money to to find out. You must be able to answer it with the case on or do people answer it, close the cover and then listen?

The hole would be nice, but aesthetically, it would not look as good as the screen border is black and would not contrast well with the White. They are going for a smooth consistently white look and putting that hole there would mess it up. But I digress. :)

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
Is there even a point in having the cutout for the speaker? They could just reverse it and have the cutout for the LED instead of the speaker. Do people actually talk with the cover on?

can6rxw

Jan 16, 2008
Ordered Mine last week and was excited to get it and low and behold....Google decided to lump my package with a 184 others and didn't list the contents of my package, thus, it's being held until the proper paperwork goes through. Holy Crap I'm irritated!:mad: I was expecting it to be delivered today but no....:crying:

...Ok...I'm done whining. :)

steslatt

Oct 22, 2010
I got mine last week. Unfortunately I have notices one of the corners doesn't quite go in properly. The screen sticks up slightly. For the money I was expecting it to be perfect. Rang Google, and just waiting to see if they will refund me or not as they would not replace.

EDIT - They have agreed to refund me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts