[Q] Atrix HD Random Reboots on KITKAT

Search This thread

Relsi

Nov 23, 2013
hi guys:

I have a problem with most custom rom. Now i have instaled Validus v4.3 and i have a random reboots. Is there a tool to create reports to know what is the causes of random reboots??

Relsi

Nov 23, 2013
I have random reboots only when I'm not connected to the charger, when a'm connected to the charger the phone its ok. Any suggestions?

Relsi

Nov 23, 2013
Thanks for this awesome ROM , i installed the version 4.3 and i dont have any problem.. its stable for me. :D no random reboots THANKS!

damassi

Mar 1, 2014
I have random reboots only when I'm not connected to the charger, when a'm connected to the charger the phone its ok. Any suggestions?

Just on the contrary , I flashed the lastest CM11 Nightly today and set in ART . When I connect my phone to the charger, then the screen turns to black .......

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
Just on the contrary , I flashed the lastest CM11 Nightly today and set in ART . When I connect my phone to the charger, then the screen turns to black .......

There a bug messing with current builds. If you go to the RAZR HD CM11 thread, you'll find custom builds posted by @kabaldan somewhere on the last few pages

@arrrghhh
the above is what I'm talking about in the carbon thread. if we had a unified forum for our unified roms, more users of common phones would know about Kabaldan's test builds and would be able to have an Atrix HD presence for his bug testing.

EDIT:
I'm in a nice mood today so I found the CM11 test build link for you
http://d-h.st/K5j

Last edited: