Sprint Samsung Unlocker - Unlock any Sprint Samsung phone

Search This thread

mohica10

Nov 25, 2011
Puerto Cortes
I been working on this solution for a while now. This program will unlock your phone in seconds. Its been tested to work on all samsung sprint phones such as Note3,Note4, S5, etc...
Just install the program and click unlock. Keep in mind that this will not work for USA carriers. All 4.4.2 and up modems has a hard lock on those sim cards. So you can unlock phones older than the S5 to work in the USA, you just have to downgrade the modem.

If this program has helped you, please consider donating. I spent many many hours trying to figure this solution out and make it work for you in under 3 seconds.
Here is the link for donation and bounty:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2HX9A4UXD29MQ
or paypal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com
If there is an issue with the program, please PM me so we can fix it.

Won't work on sprint note 4 ?

telekata

Jul 15, 2012
Calexico
hi thanks for the unlocking, I will donate as promised .. I have a problem with the 3g movistar mx himself, he enters the signal on 2g or edge. Can anyone give me a tip to activate 3g band

hrvooje

Oct 23, 2013
Thank you very much! Unlock confirmed on S5. It works now with my T-Mobile SIM in Europe.
Does anyone know how to remove Sprint activation?

Last edited:

dataman

Aug 16, 2006
Please expand on the instructions in the OP ţo include APN and gsm setup to reduce stupid questions here

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sjswllms123

mohica10

Nov 25, 2011
Puerto Cortes
I am gonna try this method with my sprint note 4 to see if i can unlock it

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

hi thanks for the unlocking, I will donate as promised .. I have a problem with the 3g movistar mx himself, he enters the signal on 2g or edge. Can anyone give me a tip to activate 3g band

Check phone bands if can work in 3g with in movistar

Reactions: telekata

SeerePetrova

Apr 27, 2014
Ixtapa
I pledge 20 bucks.. but to who should i deposit? i have no clue...??

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I can confirm that it works here In mexico under Movistar with 3g. At least I have 3g in the coast... not sure about 4g.

rubbem06

Jun 20, 2013
just rename .bak files; sprintDM.apk SprintSyncMLSvc.apk

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Thank you very much! Unlock confirmed on S5. It works now with my T-Mobile SIM in Europe.
Does anyone know how to remove Sprint activation?

just rename .bak files; sprintDM.apk SprintSyncMLSvc.apk to
sprintDM.apk.bak SprintSyncMLSvc.apk.bak (so it has to be)

Reactions: renehd2 and dataman

xlord12

Nov 5, 2014
funciona S5 SM-G900P

hey man, lo usas en mexico y te funcionan bien los datos, en que compañia?
does 4g data works good in mexico? what carrier are you on? telcel, movistar or iusacell?

Trabaja en Telcel amigo pero sin el 4G o LTE, solo 3G, y para hacer funcionar el Buzon de voz y demas cosas de Telcel, como *333 y *111, solo hay que ponerlos de esta manera *+333, *+111 y *+86 y ya jala, no te marca el error del MMI, y hay que meter la APN, jejeje, tengo actualizado a la ultima version del sistema, no tengo Root, la version que tengo en el cel es 4.4.2

shanusmarty

Sep 4, 2008
Note 4 SM-N910P

can any senior member can vouch/verify that this app can unlock Note 4 SM-N910P ?
Thanks

armandomulla

Mar 27, 2014
Tirana
International data use

My phone is the L720T. I unlocked and can make calls. My operator uses GSM so i set GSM/UMTS in the mobile networks settings. I set the APN, verified it was correct yet no internet and it doesnt even show none of the g/H/3g symbols. I found something about some data settings in a hidden menu (accessed via ##3282#) got the MSL and now i see my APN settings in the LTE APN Settings but my operator has no LTE. Anyone willing to help me fix this?

Last edited:

SeerePetrova

Apr 27, 2014
Ixtapa
this method was a Success for the g900p and the note 3 sprint... So i went to clangsm a spanish forum for unlocking help and stuff... and I saw someone sharing the tool... I commented on the post that they should link the original post and suggest donations for this awesome tool and the person behind its creation.
My account got suspended. Being on that forum since 2009 and My suspension is because I asked for donations... According to the letter they sent me. I did not asked for donations I suggested the people to donate according to this post... because is only right to donate for a tool that some people are going to gain thousands from unlocking phones. It's sad that some people just take advantage of such a hard work to exploited.

artnau

Sep 8, 2009
US Cellular Unlock

Since this tool unlocks the Sprint Samsung models and since these models are similar to the US Cellular models, I was interested to know if it can be used successfully for unlocking the US Cellular models also?
I would like to purchase a Samsung S5 model G900R4 that is locked to US Cellular and it uses the same CDMA network as the Sprint model, then I was asking if this tool can unlock that model too.
If someone could answer my concern I would be grateful.

artnau

Sep 8, 2009
Can you post a screenshot of the device GSM network connected and the model number of the device?
We need to be sure that this tool works properly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I been working on this solution for a while now. This program will unlock your phone in seconds. Its been tested to work on all samsung sprint phones such as Note3,Note4, S5, etc...
    Just install the program and click unlock. Keep in mind that this will not work for USA carriers. All 4.4.2 and up modems has a hard lock on those sim cards. So you can unlock phones older than the S5 to work in the USA, you just have to downgrade the modem.

If this program has helped you, please consider donating. I spent many many hours trying to figure this solution out and make it work for you in under 3 seconds.

PayPal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com

For L720T you need to downgrade the modem to MK5 version. Then enable GCF.

To enable GCF you need a rooted phone, then type this in adb shell:
    su
    am broadcast -a android.provider.Telephony.SECRET_CODE -d android_secret_code://27663368378

This will open the service menu. After that follow these steps.
    ue setting and info -> setting -> protocol -> GCF
    and select the first option to enable it. Wait 30 seconds and reboot your phone. This will enable bands to be used in the USA. The same goes for the note3, you just need a 4.3 modem.

I know the thread is a mess right now. I will fix it when I have the time.

paypal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com
    It unlocked my SM-N900P....
    Pledged $20.00 as promised in bounty thread.
    Thanks @aalyatim
    Seriously....?

Read the thread. Or at least the OP

You sir are literally the most unhelpful person in this community lol. people ask for help and all you can respond with is "look somewhere else" (essentially is what you are saying). please stop replying to people if you have ZERO knowledge to provide. i had a few questions but decided to roam this thread a bit before i responded and i see more responses from you and people like you that are flooding this thread more than the people asking questions. this thread is over 80 pages long. i have gone back to random pages and it is extremely difficult to find answers to my few questions and i am afraid to ask because 60% of this thread are people like you bashing on the people needing help. i could understand if this was in a development thread but this a general thread.

sorry for my long rant :( i dont normally do that.. but after scrolling back several pages and the only help i see "iBowToAndroid" providing is "i know the answer but i am not going to give it to you because you are new here and i dont like you so instead im going to respond with no answer to your question to just further flood this thread making it more difficult for other new people like you to find the answer."

this is a community. we are supposed to be nice and provide help when needed and after providing said help then direct them to the right place. this way when others have questions they can use the search bar and more easily be able to find the helpful answer. (which btw i used for my question. it took me forever to find the answer because i had to swim through the countless post from people like this guy providing no information and the people in need never getting their answer answered.)
    Thanks from Honduras I am the firt person test the Unlock SM-N900P