Mugen Power extended battery for Micromax A116 Canvas HD

Search This thread

dmitrymugen

May 20, 2013
mugen.co
Hello Everyone!

I have samples of 4600mAh Extended Battery for Micromax A116 Canvas HD available for independent objective testing. Please leave a note here if you are willing to test it and write a review about it.

Y8H4c30.jpg

I have 2 samples available, so the final choice of testers will be made using user stats: number of posts, number of thanks, thanks/posts ratio and years on forum, using following formula:

p = number of posts
t = number of thanks
y = years on forum

score = p/100 + t/20 + (t/p)*10 + y

Thank You & Have a Great Day!

More info on the battery: http://mugen.co/mugen-power-4600mah-extended-battery-for-fly-iq-451-vista-with-battery-door.html

Reactions: gus_lee

dmitrymugen

May 20, 2013
mugen.co
Hello All! Sorry for delay!

I managed to get 2 review samples. One for GroovyG and one for shivrajsingh. Please send me your email address by PM for further info.

GroovyG

Jan 18, 2011
I received the battery on friday, and must say it's totally amazing. I charged it full on friday, and it lastet until yesterday on that charge :D
Going to take screenshots of the next cycle, total screen on time was more than 18 hours.
It makes the phone a little thicker and more heavy, but I don't mint at all. The cover is a nice material (sort of rubbery, doesn't slide on even surfaces) and makes the phone feel overall sturdy.

Princeaj

Sep 3, 2014
Guwahati
I received the battery on friday, and must say it's totally amazing. I charged it full on friday, and it lastet until yesterday on that charge :D
Going to take screenshots of the next cycle, total screen on time was more than 18 hours.
It makes the phone a little thicker and more heavy, but I don't mint at all. The cover is a nice material (sort of rubbery, doesn't slide on even surfaces) and makes the phone feel overall sturdy.

Waitin for scrnsht :)

Sent from my Micromax A116

GroovyG

Jan 18, 2011
After three days medium to heavy usage, mixed HSPDA+ /WIFI and two active SIMs.
Don't be confused by the battery percentage, the indicator doesn't properly recognise the large battery, so I just ignore it and go by the voltage. It's 3600mV now, so would be good for another two hours screen time, but I never let it drain completely :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-12.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 552
  • Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-21.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-21.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:

sksahil

May 11, 2015
From where can we by this battery I got 3000 may battery

Sent from my A116 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone!

I have samples of 4600mAh Extended Battery for Micromax A116 Canvas HD available for independent objective testing. Please leave a note here if you are willing to test it and write a review about it.

Y8H4c30.jpg

I have 2 samples available, so the final choice of testers will be made using user stats: number of posts, number of thanks, thanks/posts ratio and years on forum, using following formula:

p = number of posts
    t = number of thanks
    y = years on forum

score = p/100 + t/20 + (t/p)*10 + y

Thank You & Have a Great Day!

More info on the battery: http://mugen.co/mugen-power-4600mah-extended-battery-for-fly-iq-451-vista-with-battery-door.html