Mapping Ps3 controller to Nba 2k13

Search This thread

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
I'v searched all over cant find an answer . how do you map the ps3 six axis conteoller to work with Nba 2K13 ? i already have the controller connected wirelessly using the six axis app and am able to control asphault 7, Dead trigga, Mc4 and a bunch of emulators via downloded sixaxis touch profiles, natively, and in app mapping , but i cannot find a touch profile for Nba2k13 for N7 , nor do i see oprions to map keys . can ay one help or steer me in the right direction

p.s. i tried taking a screen shot and opening it n the sixaxis toch profile editor , but cant figure how to make buttons on top of it and what butons to put etc.... if can figure this out and make my own profile i will definitely share as im sure someome else can use it. if anyone else has made one could you please share it with me . thanks in advance

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
***Update**** I figured out how to make buttons ontop of the screen shot ... i save the map in sixaxis and choose it but the buttons dont work in Nba2k13 and the analog stick only works in 1 direction ...

so as u see guys i am getting close and i am trying... its not like im just sitting back asking for a hand out. so if anyone sees this and can help me get a working mapping going id really appreciate it .. and again if i get this working i'll be sure to share ...

azoller1

Aug 4, 2011
My Room
OnePlus 8T
***Update**** I figured out how to make buttons ontop of the screen shot ... i save the map in sixaxis and choose it but the buttons dont work in Nba2k13 and the analog stick only works in 1 direction ...

so as u see guys i am getting close and i am trying... its not like im just sitting back asking for a hand out. so if anyone sees this and can help me get a working mapping going id really appreciate it .. and again if i get this working i'll be sure to share ...

I have a profile that works for everything for the controller I can pm you if you want it

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Djfantom

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
Here's a link to a profile in the Transformer forums. The screen resolution of the Tf300 is 1280 x 800 so it may work. Credit to the OP and creator, jgaf. If it works give him thanks.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=32358816

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

Thank you for the link . The download Link doesnt work tho

I have a profile that works for everything for the controller I can pm you if you want it

Thank you so much for sending the profile . i loaded it and tested ... the controller is connected, its controlling a bunch of other games just fine... but when i try to play nba2k 13 its doing the same thing the profile i tied to make does. left analog stick only going up / up+right and the buttons not working and the X and O buttons act as "back and select buttons" exiting out the game

any further help getting this working. would greatly be appreciated . if not you've done more than enough already . thanks

azoller1

Aug 4, 2011
My Room
OnePlus 8T
Thank you for the link . The download Link doesnt work tho

Thank you so much for sending the profile . i loaded it and tested ... the controller is connected, its controlling a bunch of other games just fine... but when i try to play nba2k 13 its doing the same thing the profile i tied to make does. left analog stick only going up / up+right and the buttons not working and the X and O buttons act as "back and select buttons" exiting out the game

any further help getting this working. would greatly be appreciated . if not you've done more than enough already . thanks

Did you test in gameplay?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
Did you test in gameplay?

if you mean actually trying to play the game yeah ... and FYI im using an official sony ps3 sixaxis dual shock 3 controller from a ps3 . no knockoffs or bootleg lookalikes off ebay . lol ..... every other game i tried works with the mappings for them this the only one that wont

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
And your using the classic controls in the game? One touch will not work

more info if it helps . im on 4.1.2 Cm 10 rom, faux 123 kernel , bluetooth works good. official ps3 wireless fully charged dual shock 3 six axis controller . all other games work either natively or via touch profile . when i try to play nba 2k13 it does what i described in a previous post .

Bruce Lee

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio
plus.google.com
more info if it helps . im on 4.1.2 Cm 10 rom, faux 123 kernel , bluetooth works good. official ps3 wireless fully charged dual shock 3 six axis controller . all other games work either natively or via touch profile . when i try to play nba 2k13 it does what i described in a previous post .

Try the sixaxis guide in my signature. Its geared toward a ATT SGS3 but just use the nexus 7 name instead of the sgs3 and you should be good to go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Djfantom

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
Try the sixaxis guide in my signature. Its geared toward a ATT SGS3 but just use the nexus 7 name instead of the sgs3 and you should be good to go.

thank you but it seems that guide is how to connect the controller as u will see in all of my posts i state i have the controller connected and working with every other game i tried either natively or with a sixaxis touch control profile for it (5th time ive typed this) i appreciatte all help just getting a lil frustrated ya know ...

The download needs to be long pressed and saved as, or on a PC right clicked.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

aaah ok yeah i right clicked and saved and was able to download. will test it asap and post back, tho i was already sent a mapping made specifically for Nexus 7 confirmed to work . but isnt working for me . i will post my results with your mapping...

thanks all around

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012

ok seems we almost have a winner.... the other map that was sent to me for N7 didnt work at all but this one you pointed me to works .... but only for the 1st 5 mins then it stops working then the game itself stops working. no other apps running oh and yes im rooted . lol.. and for good measure i un and re- paired the controller before i tried this map .... getting closer ... im determined to make this work ... thank you guys for all your help so far

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
Here is my profile.

http://db.tt/kF6wF0fS

Did this on stock 4.2.1 with no DPI changes. Hope it works. ;)

thank you but that one doesnt work at all for me . i forgot to mention im using tablet ui . i believe the dpi is 213 not sure ... the only 1 seems to work is the one for the TF300 ? as it has similiar resolution and dpi and ui judging from the screen shots .... the game still freezes with that one... im going to use it as a base and tweak it more

thanks again for all yall help

Larry94

Apr 2, 2011
thank you but that one doesnt work at all for me . i forgot to mention im using tablet ui . i believe the dpi is 213 not sure ... the only 1 seems to work is the one for the TF300 ? as it has similiar resolution and dpi and ui judging from the screen shots .... the game still freezes with that one... im going to use it as a base and tweak it more

thanks again for all yall help

Yeah, that's probably why like profiles aren't working for you. Hope your get it working.

twism50

Feb 27, 2009
Buffalo, NY
Have you successfully used profiles for other games? Are you using the classic profile? Maybe try another mapped profile on another game and see if you have any luck. Reinstall six axis tool? Here's the main link to the transformer thread, again credit to op.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1690436

arcywafu

Sep 11, 2013
nba 2k13 ps 3 controller

have you already figured it out? please teach me how to do it, without rooting. im using nexus 7 2013.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here's a link to a profile in the Transformer forums. The screen resolution of the Tf300 is 1280 x 800 so it may work. Credit to the OP and creator, jgaf. If it works give him thanks.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=32358816

Here is my profile.

http://db.tt/kF6wF0fS

Did this on stock 4.2.1 with no DPI changes. Hope it works. ;)