What case do you use?

Search This thread

Randomverll

Sep 17, 2011
I've been using a tpu case along with a basic screen protecter (not really necessary with gorilla glass) and have been thoroughly pleased. I use this case because it offers decent protection without compromising size. Otterbox cases are extremely sturdy, but add a considerable amount of bulk. I have dropped my phone from numerous heights a couple times and have not noticed any physical blemishes or loss of functionality. For those looking for some medium level lightweight protection, I would greatly reccomend a TPU case.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

bjgrenke

Apr 3, 2011
I had a white/grey Incipio Silicrylic until the back side started peeling on me. Incipio wanted me to pay shipping to send it back :mad:
I was thinking of getting the Candyshell but I thought I'd get something more minimal so I ordered one of these. $2 shipped, what the heck :p

el_venga

May 17, 2007
i have two soft gel tpu cases, one black which i use the most and another transparent. very comfortable and good for when the cell heats up.
there is another soft gel tpu with kickstand included which i might buy in a few days.

xey3x

May 8, 2011
Otterbox Commuter and I like it alot, not too bulky but bulky enough to let you know its safe!

Layman76

Aug 13, 2011
Bloomington, IN
I use the OtterBox Defender-- Big and Bold. Saved my Atrix's life several times. You could run a car over it and it'd be fine (tested and proven)!

Sent From My CNA ICS Moto Atrix 4G

canuckerr

Feb 18, 2012
I tried the otterbox commuter case and i'm not a fan.

It feels secure, but is a little too bulky for me.
I just ordered a TPU rubber case off ebay for $2 + free shipping.

TPU is my favourite because it's the softer hard plastic.

cellphoner2006

Oct 14, 2010
Im currently using one of those TPU diamond back pattern cases and I'm pretty pleased with it. Got out of car while my phone was still sitting on my laptop, phone flew off onto cement and tumbled a few times. No dings or bruises at all! love this case.

FullblownA1DS

May 2, 2012
Ive owned a couple of the Incipio Featherlight cases but got annoyed that they kept cracking on the back below the speaker and on the right, in front of the volume control.

I've been using the OEM Silicon battery cover with the blue Motorola logo. Best non bulky case out there. :cool:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

so there isn't a tpu case fit well to car dock
To my knowledge, there isn't any case that will fit in the car dock, at least not without major surgery (which sorta defeats the purpose). FWIW, the TPU case will fit in the standard, multimedia, and laptop docks, so long as you remove the insert plate surrounding the plugs.

facuxt

Apr 2, 2011
San Juan
im using invisible shield... full maximum coverage its scratch proof and the phone fits in car dock, hd dock and lapdock with no issue, and the cell phone has more grip now!!

e07015

Jun 17, 2010
Chicago
First Feather case cracked but found one at Radio Shack for $0.97 the other day! Unfortunately they only had one left.

I do like these cases as the Otterbox ones are just too bulky for me.

Cris123

Jun 22, 2009
After smashing my screen I decided that a case was in order.

Bought one of these:
cmot860xsc05_1_tl.jpg

Well two actually but I gave the clear on to a friend.

Pretty fair for less than £2.50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been using a tpu case along with a basic screen protecter (not really necessary with gorilla glass) and have been thoroughly pleased. I use this case because it offers decent protection without compromising size. Otterbox cases are extremely sturdy, but add a considerable amount of bulk. I have dropped my phone from numerous heights a couple times and have not noticed any physical blemishes or loss of functionality. For those looking for some medium level lightweight protection, I would greatly reccomend a TPU case.

Diztronic High Gloss Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Atrix 4G

I have been using this case for my Motorola Atrix 4G. I have to say I am very impressed with the case, considering that it costs only $6.

Search for "Diztronic High Gloss Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Atrix 4G " on Amazon.

Very protective, easy to fit and remove the phone.
    im using s-line tpu case . its very protectycal for me :)