UPDATE 5/5/14- Awesome Collection of Apps from XDA Developers!

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
This thread was very popular in the Sprint S4 forums, and I wanna bring it to my new family here in the Sprint S5! Here goes nothing....

Post #1 is just Apps

Post #2 is Cameras, Launchers, Messaging, Music and Other (Cool Stuff)

Post #3 is Xposed Modules that work for the Sprint GS5!

Post #4 is the changelog (for now just press CTRL+F type in new and press enter to see what's been added!)

I am NOTT including Play Store links anymore (because of the limited amount of space per post), just be sure to please READ THE WHOLE OP!!

For more information on the apps (Play Store link, info, etc.), simply visit the thread and read!

If you have any suggestions of what to add/remove, how to organize the thread, etc... PLEASE feel free to post them!!

Apps

Last edited:

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Cameras
Launchers
Messaging
Music
Not on XDA
(Other) Cool Stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan-SRi

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Xposed Modules That Work For Sprint GS5!

Directions for Xposed Modules:
1. Download Xposed Installer
2. Go into Xposed Installer, then "framework" and press "Install/Update" to install the Xposed framework.... then reboot
3. Download your desired module and push the APK into system/app, set permissions (RW-R-R) and reboot**
**Most Xposed Modules can be found within within the Xposed Installer, just go to Xposed Installer, and click "Download"!
4. Activate the module you downloaded, press "Install/Update" again, then reboot and enjoy :)

Last edited:

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Change Log:

**Press CTRL+F and type in new to see what's new!**

5/5/14- Added 9 new apps (Connection Stabilizer Booster, Essential Calls, FilesChecker, Knockr, MK System Monitor, NOTEify, Rashr, Re-Odxer and Smooth Browser LTD); and added one "Not on XDA" app (Samsung SideSync).
4/19/14- Added 7 new Xposed Modules: Burnt Toast, GravityBox, Notification Mod, Snapshare, Statusbar Scroll To Top, Wanam Xposed & Xposed Torch.
4/13/14- Initial thread made on the Sprint GS5 forum.

Last edited:

Powerplayer1025

Jan 16, 2014
Sweet man looks like you got your new phone. I think I might hold off to get a new phone till the note 4 or 5 comes out

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

eventheodds1

Dec 12, 2013
lockscreen

any good lock screen with good music ui setting? i tired most of them from the list, wasnt a big fan of any of them :L

drunk0Nwater

Apr 1, 2012
Chicago
I use the stock screen with the poweramp widget for music. Not much but I prefer it over a full sized widget or a double lockscreen.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Updating as we speak... enjoy! :)

You guys should really check out the new app "Knockr" it's awesome and works ONLY on OLED screens (which our S5's have)!

Last edited:

chefbaker11

Jan 29, 2014
The Moon
Do all/most of these work on LP? and without xposed since it doesn't work for LP yet. Just curious, i wasn't sure when this was last updated. Nice list!

Top Liked Posts