[Q&A] [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Leg

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Leg

Q&A for [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

prufessor_oak

Oct 20, 2014
I can't boot into recovery after installing the ROM. I see the recovery for 1/10 of a second and then the phone reboots. I think the problem is that I flashed it as Desire HD even though I have the Inspire 4G. Anyone know a solution?

prufessor_oak

Oct 20, 2014
What recovery are u using?
CWM 6.0.4.8 Advanced Edition / PhilZ Touch 6.29.8

Damn, just went through hell to install twrp 2.7.1.0 ace
I was trying to install any kind of recovery using the fastboot method trough usb. I kept getting this error.
Code:
writing 'recovery'... FAILED (remote: not allowed)

This is what I did to update my recovery.
Made a zip file and named it "PD98IMG".
renamed the recovery image file to "recovery.img"
dropped the recovery.img file into PD98IMG.zip
placed PD98IMG.zip into the root of the sd card.
rebooted into the bootloader. use any method. I uses an app called Quick Boot.
once in the bootloader, select fastboot.
press volume up until prompted to update. press volume up again to update the recovery

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

I am getting No Service on my Inspire 4G with my AT&T SIM.

EDIT: Installed Cyanogemmod 11 and was also getting service. Put the SIM cover back on and Voila, Service. Maybe that's why I was getting no service? Wow, I was looking for like 1 hour on how to fix the issue, gave up, pick the cover back on, and...

Last edited:

marknoll

May 13, 2014
CWM 6.0.4.8 Advanced Edition / PhilZ Touch 6.29.8

Damn, just went through hell to install twrp 2.7.1.0 ace
I was trying to install any kind of recovery using the fastboot method trough usb. I kept getting this error.
Code:
writing 'recovery'... FAILED (remote: not allowed)

This is what I did to update my recovery.
Made a zip file and named it "PD98IMG".
renamed the recovery image file to "recovery.img"
dropped the recovery.img file into PD98IMG.zip
placed PD98IMG.zip into the root of the sd card.
rebooted into the bootloader. use any method. I uses an app called Quick Boot.
once in the bootloader, select fastboot.
press volume up until prompted to update. press volume up again to update the recovery

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

I am getting No Service on my Inspire 4G with my AT&T SIM.
U can't use that recovery to flash this ROM. U need cwm 5.0.4 or older.

prufessor_oak

Oct 20, 2014
U can't use that recovery to flash this ROM. U need cwm 5.0.4 or older.
Yes I have installed the rom using TWRP and now it's working fine. Turns out if you don't put the lid back on to cover the sd/sim slots, telephone wont work. Now, everything is running smoother than butter. I might install Cyanogenmod 11 now that I know how to fix a lot of these issues.

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Yes I have installed the rom using TWRP and now it's working fine. Turns out if you don't put the lid back on to cover the sd/sim slots, telephone wont work. Now, everything is running smoother than butter. I might install Cyanogenmod 11 now that I know how to fix a lot of these issues.
Cm 11 and kk requires a selinux recovery BTW. Twrp 2.7.1 or cwm 6.0.4 or any other selinux recovery. Thanks.

Mmahran

Dec 3, 2014
arabic language support for htc desire hd

dears,

i have installed the rom ver 7.3 on my htc desire hd . but i have problem in arabic language in this rom . so please is there is any patch that can install to this rom to make me read arabic in all apps.

thanks in advance.

diyabolic

Nov 27, 2011
Cologne
Xiaomi Poco F3
For a long time i wanted to try 7.3 ROM. Yesterday I decided and installed it. But I couldn't install swiftkey keyboard. I am getting force close in setup after installation. Anyone have that problem?

heavensangel

Jan 22, 2015
i want to root n upgrade my 4 4 2 Lg android

i need to know is it possiable to root and upgrade my phone without a sd card and if so will i lose anything on my device and if not please tell me ho to do it

Oum

Apr 30, 2010
Dijon
www.oum.fr
Google Pixel 4
In ARHD 9.2 for DHD I have an issue with default.prop. I am trying to edit it and turn persist.adb.notify from 0 to 1, no problem ES File Explorer in rooted mode or with BuildProp Editor... but each time the phone is rebooted the value is back to 0 :(

Can someone help please ?

darkforce1983

Feb 5, 2015
wifi

after installing android revolution hd 21 on my galaxy note gt n8010 my wifi wont turn on any solution please

Last edited:

Hybridshark

Feb 20, 2015
Wifi not coming on at all on my GT-N8000

After installing the new Android Revolution HD 21.0 Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) on my Samsung GT-N8000 the wifi just wont turn on. is there any updates to fix this yet?

TheRandomServer

Jul 25, 2015
slowed data

After flashing this Rom my data has slowed down so much I'm lucky if Google play will load.
I've checked the apn setting and they are good. I can't find out why my data was slowed this much. I have the same amount of service bars and it's also telling me I'm getting 4G, didn't have this problem on CM12.1. So my question is how do I fix the slowed data
Running HTC one m7 AT&T version going through straight talk bring your own phone program.

If this problem already has a fix please just reply with the link or email me at therandomserver@gmail.com

Thanks