Norwegians! Plz answer.

Search This thread

mikkis2k

Jun 26, 2010
Hi, so i was wondering of there were any norwegians that have installed a custom rom on their note 3? I want to try OMEGA, but i don't know if it will make my call quality go down or make me sound bad on the phone in a phone call!.. anyone?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
I don't no. - But flashing Omega won't affect your call quality. I used CF-Autoroot as it was easiest but it does trip Knox.

mikkis2k

Jun 26, 2010
I don't no. - But flashing Omega won't affect your call quality. I used CF-Autoroot as it was easiest but it does trip Knox.

did you have the multitouch glitch before you rooted? Or do you encounter it now? i just asked, because they use a different modem than what we have on our modell.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
did you have the multitouch glitch before you rooted? Or do you encounter it now? i just asked, because they use a different modem than what we have on our modell.

Nope, no multitouch error here. If you haven't had it within a couple of weeks of use then you won't be affected by it. - Isn't a software issue it's a hardware issue.

mikkis2k

Jun 26, 2010
Nope, no multitouch error here. If you haven't had it within a couple of weeks of use then you won't be affected by it. - Isn't a software issue it's a hardware issue.

i can use all fingers, but it glitches if i use more than 4 fingers(stops) if i have 3 fingers in a straight line and move the middle finger forward and backwards it glitches and changes color on the top finger.. what do you reccomand doing?

TrekHackz

Mar 14, 2014
Call quality is great no matter what? Norwegian Notes or not.. even though my Note has a buzzy mic.. but everything else works so just flash!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
i can use all fingers, but it glitches if i use more than 4 fingers(stops) if i have 3 fingers in a straight line and move the middle finger forward and backwards it glitches and changes color on the top finger.. what do you reccomand doing?

Have a look in the multi touch thread and see if yours has the error, I never even tried multi touch so cannot comment on it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mikkis2k

Jun 26, 2010
Have a look in the multi touch thread and see if yours has the error, I never even tried multi touch so cannot comment on it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tbh i didn't care.. i am now rocking OMEGA and i can't see this "bug" affect my day to day use or gaming yet.. so whatever :p